Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's got the best chance to make Floyd's "0" go???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RepublicaEnemy1 View Post
    Discuss...
    cotto and ssm

Comment

I think Mayweather can beat Cotto but Pacman and Mosley
      would knock him out!

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
        1.I didn't call you a hater
        2.Guilty conscience?
        3.Time will tell but I am just sick of the bias **** you will NEVER see me try to discredit any of those fighters because they all get in there and do their things and they should get the credit they deserve for doing such.

1 No you didn't homey, but I stated my honest opinion and you jumped all over it wit the typical Mr boat buyer stanism.
        2 I used to be a huge Mr boat buyer fan, and I'd actually like to root for him again. I just won't til he fights a top WW.
        3 I didn't mention SSM's age homey, you did.
        Last edited by MANGLER; 05-09-2009, 05:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          floyd beats pacman=oh he was too small
          he beats cotto-oh margo ruined him
          mosley-oh hes to old
          Should have pressed harder for a Cotto fight when he was undefeated. Bit himself in the ass on that one.

Comment

Miguel Cotto no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
              Should have pressed harder for a Cotto fight when he was undefeated. Bit himself in the ass on that one.
              i agree.............

Comment

Mosley will get an ass whippin. He looked great against a guy who stood there and let him punch him in the face. Floyd is as far from Margo as you can get, he will repeatedly beat Shane to the punch and make him look his age. I might have given the edge to Mosley at 135 but that was a long time ago. I think Manny may be able to pull it off, but I doubt it. Cotto is still a very good fighter who can box and brawl. Cotto is also a warrior, he took an ass beating by Margo before going down May wont inflict that kind of damage. Mayweather wins115-113 UD.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
                  i agree.............
                  Thats why I like you Larry, you big buff sonofabitch.

Comment

Out of the three, Shane has the best chance, followed by Pac, then Cotto. I think people really underestimate what a Floyd/Shane fight would mean. I have this feeling that Floyd wants to retire with a Shane Mosley victory under his belt, retirement fight. Notice how Roger always harps about Shane whenever interviewed. On the low, contrary to popular belief, Shane's the grand prize for Floyd not Manny. It's a fight the I've wondered about for a 3rd of my life and it time for it to happen. Shane Vs Floyd > Morales v barrea. Cotto wasn't a topic for discussion 3 yr old, Manny 6 months ago. Shane has always been a silent nemesis, more so than Oscar. He came be to prove he's 1#, and Shane. It amazes me how people don't see this.

Comment

Originally posted by ReppinDubK View Post
                      Thats why I like you Larry, you big buff sonofabitch.
                      cotto does. Come on mosley looked good against plasterless marg but b4 that he looked horrible against mayorga and he got outboxed by cotto. Hes not getting any better either little by little hes declining and getting older. Cotto was beating him to the punch im sure that it would be a close fight but mayweather beats him. Imo i think both cotto and pac would give may lots of trouble and would beat him in a close fight

Comment

Working...
                      X