No announcement yet.

Wilder "I KILLED Szpilka! FOR 3-5 SECONDS OF HIS LIFE HE DIED!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    His is on that Amir Khan level of delusion, as are his fans. 'I avoided legit threats and instead fought a Polish plumber who Bryant Jennings had already stopped, only took me 9 rounds to KO him, what a beast'

Wilder has fought one half-decent opponent ever, Stiverne, who was KTFO by a guy with a losing record and dropped by a shot to **** Derrick Rossy in his last fight yet Wilder couldn't even hurt him. Wlad, Joshua, Ortiz, Haye all would put Stiverne out within 8 rounds. Next Wilder can boast about it took him longer to deal with Molina than Joshua or Arreola did, Wilder loves weak opponents but doesn't even beat them as quickly as others in the division do.

Wilder can punch but the way the fans/media build up his power is such a joke. Malik Scott takes a blatant dive and they say it proves Wilder's power. As we know Wilder beat the shit out of that woman and still had to choke her to get the finish, no wonder this guy has struggled to get the popularity you'd expect from an undefeated American heavyweight.
    Stiverne was hurt big in the second, dude fell on Wilder ffs !

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR MIKEY! View Post
      damn that chick looks like zoe saldana in you avy.
      Thanks. She ain't bad. That's my wife.

FOLLOW MY BOXING JOURNEY ON INSTAGRAM

Lopez_Boxing

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        I know I was dead for a few seconds! hahahaha!!! SQUAD!!!
        I died for a few seconds when your mum showed me her disgusting big fat hairy arse, the smell almost knocked out the whole street. What an ugly old bat

Comment

Originally posted by Longneck View Post
          I died for a few seconds when your mum showed me her disgusting big fat hairy arse, the smell almost knocked out the whole street. What an ugly old bat
          What the **** were you doing trying to hook up with his mum then?

That's nasty dude, get standards.

Comment

Originally posted by Longneck View Post
            Yes I know I read your mom jokes - you are trying to hard. Its like the third thread you followed me into , whats wrong? did I destroyed you in your other alt that bad? damn! I'm killing you haters!

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              As we know Wilder beat the shit out of that woman and still had to choke her to get the finish
              Ahahahaha... **** Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                Yes I know I read your mom jokes - you are trying to hard. Its like the third thread you followed me into , whats wrong? did I destroyed you in your other alt that bad? damn! I'm killing you haters!
                Last time I saw your mum she stuffed a whole canned chicken up her fat arse, didn't even touch the sides, the old bat

Comment

Then Spillzka had the nerve to say Wilder doesn't hit that hard. Of course he doesn't, being knocked out cold doesn't actually hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    well done, you seriously hurt an overmatched opponent who shouldnt have been in the ring with you, congratulations. And to be honest the comment is in bad taste when you consider deaths in the ring do happen, shouldnt be bragging about it, very classless.
                    This coming from a Golovkin fan.

Did you even watch the video? Where in there is he bragging? He literally said he does not want to hurt a man.

GTFOH

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      This coming from a Golovkin fan.

Did you even watch the video? Where in there is he bragging? He literally said he does not want to hurt a man.

GTFOH
                      no i didnt watch it but unless the title is a lie, then he said what he said. For a start, whys he even talking about that fight ffs, thought it would be something he would want brushed under the carpet, not something to brag about. That was a freak show fight that night, should have been held in a circus. He knew when he signed that fight he was fighting someone who had no business being in the ring with him. Hes a cowardly piece of **** who is like the guy at school who picked on people from the years below but wouldnt fight anyone in their own year. Unfortunely people like you lap it up 'WOW WHAT A KNOCKOUT, CHILLING, TRUE POWER'

Comment

Working...
                      X