Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Sullivan Barrera Set For April 21 in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by g27region View Post
    I thought Ward schooled and outboxed that "eurobum" like some mother****ers keep saying here. So how you school someone in a close fight that could've gone either way?
    anybody that says either guy won easy or lopsided is biased. period. fight was close, both fighters admit that. put it like this nobody would be upset with a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
      Finally we get a big fight down here in Miami. April 21st lands on a Friday so can this fight be on HBO Latino or Shobox? Not sure if Beterbiev is tied into on Haymon so it could land of Spike TV. I hope it's at the Hard Rock or American Airlines arena. Throw in a good undercard as well, great night of boxing.

This fight is a good test for Arthur, Barrera will show up and try to upset the young buck.

Artur is with Haymon, yes...I expect to be at the fight...you going??

Comment

Decent fight but I don't see how Barrera can last more than 4-5 rounds here. Easy work for Beterbiev.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
          Decent fight but I don't see how Barrera can last more than 4-5 rounds here. Easy work for Beterbiev.
          Don't count Barrera out, he's the hardest puncher Beterbiev has ever faced and the best boxer. Beterbiev was getting popped quite a bit with left hooks vs Alexander, one of Barrera's best punches.

We'll see how much he's improved his flaws in this fight, I don't see it going past 5 either.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post

Artur is with Haymon, yes...I expect to be at the fight...you going??
            Yes I'll be at the fight live. Best card in the last 10 years in South Florida believe it or not. I don't see this fight going past 6 rounds

Comment

Maybe Ill see you there then...looking forward to it for sure

Comment

Barrera by KO

Comment

lol people giving barrera a chance... theres levels to this ****, barreras not much better than cloud or prieto, hes getting smashed to pieces, simple as that. Beterbiev will do what ward couldnt do

Comment

count the noses

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    In Miami.

Either Rigo-Flores, Porter-Berto or Rios-Ortiz will headline I'm assuming.
                    GYM is bringing one of their top fighters stateside, there's apparently a big PBC TV date lined up, and the fight is supposed to be staged in South Florida.

Of the options you've listed, the only one that makes any sense is Berto-Porter; fighter tied with Haymon, ability to help draw the attention of the local audience in South Florida, a meaningful fight, etc.

Add a third TV fight, fill in the rest of the card with fights that have interest in South Florida, and you've got an event

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                      Am I the only one not all that impressed by Beterbiev?
                      you're not...I made a thread about it months ago

Comment

Working...
                      X