Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Lomachenko is More of Whole Package Than Mayweather!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's salidos son doe

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      By 28, Floyd was 35-0, with wins over Genaro Hernandez, Angel Manfredy, Diego Corrales, Jose Luis Castillo x 2, and Arturo Gatti.
      The flip side is that in 8 fights, Loma is a two weight world champ

With wins good wins over Rocky, Walter and GRJ

Not saying Bob is right, but just acknowledging that Loma at least compared to his peers is just at another level, just like Floyd compared to his peers was at another level

Comment

Arum, small favor? STFU!

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

Not saying Bob is right, but just acknowledging that Loma at least compared to his peers is just at another level, just like Floyd compared to his peers was at another level
          By you saying "Not saying Bob is right..." we're cool! Loma is a wonderful talent, but he's not better than Mayweather! I love watching Loma fight, and I put him on the same level as Lara and Rigo! He has to do what he's doing for at least 10 years before I put him on the level of Floyd Mayweather! However, Loma needs to avenge that Salido loss. I can't understand why he called out Vargas instead. Maybe he just wants Vargas' belt? Maybe he don't want that work?
          Last edited by Bronx2245; 11-28-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Lomo is good but nowhere near the talent of young floyd. BTW it's not like Gary Russell Jr and & Walters is even in the top 10 p4p. Plus he was beat by salido who has several loses . So stop the bs & pump the breaks.
            Last edited by raymosr; 11-28-2016, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post

Lomo is good but nowhere near the talent of young floyd. BTW it's not like Gary Russell Jr and & Walters is even in the top 10 p4p. Plus he was beat by salido who has several loses . So stop the bs & pump the breaks.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Not young Mayweather. Loma hasn't shown that yet. Young Mayweather blasted out fighters like Walters, too. Better, actually.
                Dunno about that...the way Loma outclassed cats like Russel and Walters, Walters, a 2 divs champ who destroyed Vic and Nonito.

That's some 130/135 Mayweatheresque performances IMO.

And the opposition isn't really worst.

Point is Loma only had a couple of elite fights but is only 8 fights.

Making them miss and beating them down.

Comment

Originally posted by raymosr View Post
                  The BS is coming from you unless you're a true moron wich would be OK, sht happens.

How Floyd would have done in his 2nd pro fight vs a guy like Salido?

I mean, a rugged, dirty mexican who is 2 times world champion.

He would have probably lost by stoppage.

"Nowhere near", Loma is a 2 times world champ as an amateur, 2 times gold medalist in the O game, and two division world champ as a pro in less than 10 fights.

Comment

I think may has the faster hands and movement. Plus loma is nowhere near floyd in counter punching

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Hellno no, Lomachengo is a very good fighter looking to be great but I'll say this, his skillset is one I would pick if there was a boxing game and you get to pick different skillset!

Love the combos and how he prods and uses decoys, plus his feints are pretty good! Can box on the outside and go into the trenches!

Really enjoyable to watch but Young Mayweather was cut from a different cloth! Closest to a complete fighter there was when he was at 130!
                      Young Mayweather never was unbeatable to begin with and if he was Ukranian/wasn't american, probably would have lost the first Castillo fight (like Loma lost to Salido) in all fairness.

Floyd never was IMO a full package of skills.

He mainly had that Mayweather family style. He bullied some smaller guy at 130 but never had a great inside game IMO despite what so called hardcore fans pretend on this website.

Floyd was mainly blessed with unmatchable speed and was beating cats to the punch, he also has long arms and had great defensive skills, with a huge self confidance and a terrible will to win, dude was a really tough nut crack.

But he's not the most skilled fighter IMO.

There are many fighters who uses all the tricks in the book, Floyd wasn't reallly one of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X