Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko Dominates, Stops Nicholas Walters in Seven

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
    There's fighters that don't fight Salido types and they're 25 fights into their careers.

The guy took him on in his second. If they fight again, which they should next - Loma will end him.
    If he so good he wouldn't have lost the 1st time. That's all I'm saying. Loma lost to the first guy who applied pressure and no one he's fought since has applied or even attempted to apply pressure. They all got loathed to sleep. Taking nothing away from Loma he's obviously really good but all of a sudden P4P #1? EEASY pal.

Comment

• kovalev is ducking Walters and loma.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
        How is Loma any different than Rigo? Pretty similar styles...Bob is a hypocrite

Rigo is more skilled too.
        Loma doesn't bore people, he has a nice unique offensive style to balance the boring defensive style. Rigo seems more like he's running while Loma has better bob and weave ability. Also not to mention Rigo gets dropped.

Comment

• Originally posted by cotto#1p4p View Post
          How is Loma any different than Rigo? Pretty similar styles...Bob is a hypocrite

Rigo is more skilled too.
          He goes forward, throws twice as many punches. I also like Rigo but Lomachenko is Rigo's defense + Pacquiao's offense, type of situation. The last two years he has performed like one of the most complete boxers of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
            You want him to leave 130 without putting his name on the boxing undisputed champions list? Loma job is to get the WBC, WBA and IBF belt in 2017
            I'm just thinking who he can fight next, either Mikey when he cleans up 130 or wait till Carl Frampton moves up for a super fight.

Comment

• I don't see why Loma should fight a weltweight.

Comment

• lomachenko is imo p4p#1 without a single doubt. he is too skillful.

my top 3 p4p:
                1. lomachenko
                2. sergey kovalev
                3. roman gonzalez
                Last edited by Divine Hammer; 11-27-2016, 01:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  he beat salido. He was robbed in that fight.
                  He definitely did not beat Salido. I was rooting for him. Started to get going way too late. If you think he beat Salido you have no type of credibility anyway cuz it was quite clear he didn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                    What is your reaction if loma TKO pacquiao next year?
                    I would be impressed just like everyone else.I doubt he stops pacman nor would he ever quit like walters just did.

Comment

• If walters finished the fight, the judges were going to crown him like a champion ... who knows, like the last week

Comment

Working...
                      X