Collapse
No announcement yet.

kovalev Ward has been a great thing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would just like to say GOD BLESS AMERICA AND HAPPY �� THANKSGIVING but ward is not a real ***** he don't represent us at all kovalev WON

Comment

The blackkk supremacists and overly nationalistic murican idiots got an early christmas gift with the Kovalev-Ward fight

with emphasis on the GIFT part

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
        The blackkk supremacists and overly nationalistic murican idiots got an early christmas gift with the Kovalev-Ward fight

with emphasis on the GIFT part

Like I said ward is not a real ***** he don't represent us

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
          Who are you to speak on behalf of a race? I think the fight was good because these discussions are what create rivalries, passion on both sides. The truth of the world is passion doesn't always bring out the best in fan bases, but it'll have fans returning to seats.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
            Who are you to speak on behalf of a race? I think the fight was good because these discussions are what create rivalries, passion on both sides. The truth of the world is passion doesn't always bring out the best in fan bases, but it'll have fans returning to seats.
            wards a fraud period he's a wannabe Floyd at heart but his skill says otherwise

Comment

wards a fraud period he's a wannabe Floyd at heart but his skill says otherwise
              What's that have to do with his race? Or "real ness"? He's a hell of a fighter and the champ. I'm not mad at him additionally he doesn't even fight like Floyd, just has a similar punch output/ pace. Don't whore out your racial identity for shock value bro, it rarely makes you look good
              Last edited by TheUptownKid; 11-25-2016, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUptownKid View Post
                What's that have to do with his race? Or "real ness"? He's a hell of a fighter and the champ. I'm not mad at him
                Just can't back him after that performance as a number one

Comment

Why so angry with him? What's he done wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by stefjonno1 View Post
                    Why so angry with him? What's he done wrong?

we dont do fruads

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      I agree.

The biggest loser was Doug Fischer, he lost so much credibility this week, it's been embarrassing reading his Twitter posts.
                      The guy is an idiot period. Not sure what he has been saying but the guy is an embarrassment to himself without knowing it. This is coming from someone who score the fight to kovalev.

Comment

Working...
                      X