Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It would be a fitting end to Pac's Career if the last thing he did was embarrass Teddy Atlas one more time.

Comment

• pac is a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        It would be a fitting end to Pac's Career if the last thing he did was embarrass Teddy Atlas one more time.
        Well considering how well Bradley looked under Atlas, that's highly unlikely.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyCage View Post
          pac is a joke
          I would rather see him fight Crawford, but this is a good win for Bradley if he wins convincingly.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Bradley was boxing his ears off!

Comment

Great vid! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    Great vid! Thanks for sharing.

Although I find it a bit hard to go full ****** for this fight, im still excited for it and will be there in Row 15.

STORMTROOPERS!!

Comment

Although I find it a bit hard to go full ****** for this fight, im still excited for it and will be there in Row 15.

STORMTROOPERS!!
                      Dude for Bradley Tribe members what's exciting about this fight is to see how much better Tim looks after training this long with Atlas, and the more dominating his win looks, the more we can hype him as the dominant force in the division. (I think Brook might be able to beat him though, 50/50 fight imo)

WAR Bradley!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X