Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ishida "James Kirkland" Golovkin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be very disappointed if Golovkin doesn't put Ishida away, this cannot go 12.

Comment

Is this fight happening? I must've missed that. Too bad GGG can't seem to get anyone decent in the ring, he really needs to step up his opposition.

GGG by stoppage, obviously.

Kirkland is a bum with no chin, and he was far from his best in that fight.

Comment

I think GGG's team took a fight right before Martinez's fight for a reason. Hes going to make a statement. Wont last long.

Comment

Won't be easy to KO ishida. Pirog couldn't do it.

GGG breaks him down and gets him out in 7.

Comment

If by "James Kirkland" you mean knock triple G out within a single round then I would say no. However I do think Ishida is capable of pulling off an upset here if properly motivated, though his lack of heart in recent performances almost certainly point to this fight as being looked upon by Team Ishida as nothing more than a payday, so I wouldn't bank on it.

Comment

Ishida's got balls, fighting Kirkland, Priog, P Will and now Golovkin. Too bad he's just not that good. Whatever, it's a stay busy fight for GGG, and I think he'll be the first one to stop Ishida.

Comment

Ishida is getting steam rolled in 4 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                  that kirkland win was a fluke
                  Ishida still beats Kirkland in a rematch.

Golovkin better KO him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
                    I think GGG's team took a fight right before Martinez's fight for a reason. Hes going to make a statement. Wont last long.
                    Beating Ishida, great statement except it's a statement that's already been made about 8 times already.

Comment

can he upset him?

of course. he's got two hands and boxes professionally.

will he?
                      almost certainly not. golovkin has a great chin, and ishida has feather fists.

Comment

Working...
                      X