Collapse
No announcement yet.

HAPPY 33rd BIRTHDAY Pound for Pound #1 MANNY PACQUAIO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His kids looks like they don't wanna be up there lol... First time seeing pac's sons and no I'm not talking about morales, barrera, diaz, hatton, Oscar, cotto, clottey, Mosley and Marg lol!!

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
      His kids looks like they don't wanna be up there lol... First time seeing pac's sons and no I'm not talking about morales, barrera, diaz, hatton, Oscar, cotto, clottey, Mosley and Marg lol!!
      WIves usually give husbands a BJ for their birthday. WIth all you guys on pac's shaft, any idea what jinkee is giving him?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
        WIves usually give husbands a BJ for their birthday. WIth all you guys on pac's shaft, any idea what jinkee is giving him?
        Jink told me u already did her job for her lol....... Whyumad?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Jr is actually ranked as the #1 pound for pound fighter though. Just saying

Comment

Jink told me u already did her job for her lol....... Whyumad?
            Not mad just asking. Just wondering what she could give manny that you and the other diehard pacfans didn't already do.

I think for the new year you should change your name to drinkee pacquio. SOrta sums up your relationship with Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_duzzit10 View Post
              Floyd Mayweather Jr is actually ranked as the #1 pound for pound fighter though. Just saying
              Dude you are going to ruin the *******s birthda... Pacquiao's birthday.

Comment

Not mad just asking. Just wondering what she could give manny that you and the other diehard pacfans didn't already do.

I think for the new year you should change your name to drinkee pacquio. SOrta sums up your relationship with Manny.
                Who cares what the guy got for his birthday? Whyumad brah?? Damm someone go make a happy bday thread for Floyd, this guys feeling is hurt lol.

Comment

Who cares what the guy got for his birthday? Whyumad brah?? Damm someone go make a happy bday thread for Floyd, this guys feeling is hurt lol.
                  I'm just asking a question. No one is mad at manny or you. Drinkee!

Comment

lets also not forget to congratulate manny pacquiao for singlehandedly generating over 50% of the year's entire ppv sales!

Comment

I'm just asking a question. No one is mad at manny or you. Drinkee!
                      Haha look at u all mad just cuz Floyd didn't get a happy bday thread lol.. It's not to late to make him one, go ahead make one I'll even wish him happy belated bday.

Comment

Working...
                      X