No announcement yet.

Average age of Thurman's last five opponents including Collazo is 34 years old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    You don't get what I'm saying. Canelo was also fed older guys when they were building and hyping him. Now Thurman's name is out there, it's up to him/his people to step up the competition.
    Canelo was gaining experience, a guy with little amateur experience.Thurman had an extensive amateur career their isn't any excuse for his resume,his opposition level should be close to that of Danny Garcia's or Shawn Porter's he's been a pro since like 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      One of Canelo's best wins is still Miguel Cotto's brother
      You're reaching,but one of Thurman's best wins is JSK.

Comment

At least he is fighting experienced old men?

Comment

I don't think the age or average age of his opponents bothers me. Is attitude does, when you claim you would fight anyone people would call you out on it. The easiest thing to do or say in boxing when you are coming up is to say "I would fight anyone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            At least he is fighting experienced old men?
            What does that even mean?All old fighters are experienced to some degree.The one guy he fought still close to his physical prime broke his nose,and hasn't beat anyone of note.He's fighting guys past their expiration date and has the nerve to complain
            when a guy similar to his age calls him out.

Comment

If may never mentioned this and the fight got made people would say he's fighting a guy thats still green and complain!

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                If may never mentioned this and the fight got made people would say he's fighting a guy thats still green and complain!
                You're right he would continue fighting guys with hip replacements,because most boxing fans can't see past the hype....

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                  What does that even mean?All old fighters are experienced to some degree.The one guy he fought still close to his physical prime broke his nose,and hasn't beat anyone of note.He's fighting guys past their expiration date and has the nerve to complain
                  when a guy similar to his age calls him out.
                  It means I was joking around~

Comment

Originally posted by frantic fighter View Post
                    You're right he would continue fighting guys with hip replacements,because most boxing fans can't see past the hype....
                    Riiiightooo then.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I don't think the age or average age of his opponents bothers me. Is attitude does, when you claim you would fight anyone people would call you out on it. The easiest thing to do or say in boxing when you are coming up is to say "I would fight anyone"
                      I don't buy that line anymore because as soon as a fighter is called on their bluff,you start seeing stipulations,monetary circumstances etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X