Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I told you guys Khan did not deserve to fight Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    So.the best answer anybody has for a great opponent for Floyd is Devon Alexander. Smh. Any others?
    The only fight at 147 for Floyd that doesn't suck is Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      Pacman hasn't really looked worthy of Floyd in 2 fights. ginger does not deserve the fight at all. If Alexander beats Bailey, he's the best choice to me. Title, young, hungry, we could even say improved. He isn't as flawed as Ortiz/Khan/even Pacman. We all know that if Floyd returns to 154 he is not gonna fight Martinez, so whats the point??
      2 fights? More like 5 fights, plus Bob won't allow it just yet. Alvarez not ready. Alexander not ready.

If Martinez gets by Chavez jr like i think he will. Mayweather Martinez will be the fight everyone will want to see. If it happens and Floyd wins (which is questionable right now IMO), I think its a good chance that he retires and nobody would even talk or remember Pac anyhow as I'm sure Pac's not going to look good vs Bradley II or JMM IV.

Comment

Sorry about the typo. I meant to say I know Floyd is a great fighter. I do think Alexander would be a hard fight for Floyd off of his showing with Maidana. I pick Floyd to win but it might not be easy. He has had his troubles with southpaws.

Comment

The bold is a lie. I already said countless times that he could fight Alexander, if & when he beats Bailey. He is a golden boy fighter, is he not?? He's also far more proven than ginger.
          Alexander is proven to not be much better than decent, where as Alvarez is still an open discussion. That's about all that Alexander has proven.

Comment

Pacman hasn't really looked worthy of Floyd in 2 fights. ginger does not deserve the fight at all. If Alexander beats Bailey, he's the best choice to me. Title, young, hungry, we could even say improved. He isn't as flawed as Ortiz/Khan/even Pacman. We all know that if Floyd returns to 154 he is not gonna fight Martinez, so whats the point??
            Why mention Martinez? He is a mw and has been actively fighting at that weight and isn't even campaigning at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              The only fight at 147 for Floyd that doesn't suck is Pacquiao.
              agreed. this is the non agenda answer. and the only fight at 154 that doesnt suck is martinez. so once again, assuming floyd were to come out of prison and want to fight this year, who was he supposed to fight? who would khan (assuming he had gotten past garcia) have truly been inferior to? we have one answer, Alexander. any others?

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Alexander is proven to not be much better than decent, where as Alvarez is still an open discussion. That's about all that Alexander has proven.
                Floyd would easily beat both but Alvarez is the bigger challenge and is more skilled as well as stronger

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                  Why mention Martinez? He is a mw and has been actively fighting at that weight and isn't even campaigning at 154.
                  Because outside of Pac, it is the only fight people want to see and as of the past year or so. Nobody is really even wanting to see Pac get clowned by Floyd anymore. Roach has even stated that people don't ask him about the fight that much anymore. They know the hype is gone. Just like the Khan will beat Floyd hype is gone.

Martinez is the only one really left.

Comment

agreed. this is the non agenda answer. and the only fight at 154 that doesnt suck is martinez. so once again, assuming floyd were to come out of prison and want to fight this year, who was he supposed to fight? who would khan (assuming he had gotten past garcia) have truly been inferior to? we have one answer, Alexander. any others?
                    I can think of a couple of fights I'd like at 154 for Floyd. And if Khan had beaten Garcia, he would have been a better option than Alexander. The best fighter at 140 would have been a better option than the 5th best fighter or so at welterweight.

Comment

IMO nobody at 140, 147, or 154 can defeat mayweather. The interest I have as a fan is just wanting to see him fight whoever just to see how he beats them, he is a master strategist and technician. Hes already an all time great and HOFer at this point he is just exhibiting his talents

Comment

Working...
                      X