• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any boxing on british tv tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by S~T~J View Post
      any boxing on british tv tonight?

Naa mate just repeats on Boxnation tonight & the Carl Frampton vs Kris Hughes fight card on Sky tomorrow night which i'll be giving a miss as I'm pretty sure it overlaps with the card in Germany.

Comment

Great card in Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by any craic lad? View Post
          Very good weekend for boxing fans.Tonight on ESPN Provonikov is back another exciting Russian and in the co main the Korean Margarito JI HOON KIM.Love Kim he will probably never win a world title but is always worth the watch.Hopefully the shot Zappa took him out with was more just a great shot then the punches starting to catch up with him
          Thanks for the heads up on Provonikov tonight on FNF. Jesus, this is a damn good thread with OP's heads up also on the fights tomorrow in Germany and a loaded card tonight on ESPN2. ****, gotta go get some Heneikens and lay back in the cut for tonight's bouts. Good looking out, gentlemen!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            awesome card in Germany this weekend IMO

The Russian killing machine Rakhim Chakiev vs Kotlobay.
            Chagaev vs Kertson Manswell.
            Jurgen Braehmer returns (thought he'd retired?) against Jose Guerrero (Spanish guy that was meant to fight DeGale?)
            Boystov vs The ding-a-ling man

Damn good card if you ask me, should make for some exciting fights.

If you're yet to see Rakhim tomorrow night is your chance, this guy is an animal. THE southpaw Tyson.

See if i can find a stream to check this out.

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
              Thanks for the heads up on Provonikov tonight on FNF. Jesus, this is a damn good thread with OP's heads up also on the fights tomorrow in Germany and a loaded card tonight on ESPN2. ****, gotta go get some Heneikens and lay back in the cut for tonight's bouts. Good looking out, gentlemen!
              No bother hopefully there will be a few streams going around.Dont wanna miss tonights fnf

Comment

Very good weekend for boxing fans.Tonight on ESPN Provonikov is back another exciting Russian and in the co main the Korean Margarito JI HOON KIM.Love Kim he will probably never win a world title but is always worth the watch.Hopefully the shot Zappa took him out with was more just a great shot then the punches starting to catch up with him
                Looks like televised portion of the undercard tomorrow as early as 1pm EST USA according to my online sports book. Can't recall if OP mentioned this but Firat Arslan and the chick boxer Ina Menzer are also on the card. Damn this mofo is loaded.

*Edit: Sorry, meant to reply to other poster that asked what time in the Eastern time zone for US* Hopefully he sees this reply.
                Last edited by tomatocantender; 01-27-2012, 03:31 PM.

Comment

No bother hopefully there will be a few streams going around.Dont wanna miss tonights fnf
                  Hey bro, I'm a newbie to B-Scene and don't know if one member can PM another. But if you need a solid stream I've bookmarked one in my favorites that hasn't let me down in about 6 months. Lmk if you need this free stream...would be happy to shoot it over to you and any1 else on this popcorn thread.

Comment

Any chance i could get a link to that stream? checked out the youtube clips of Chakiev and he seems like a lot of fun to watch, and ive been going through some serious live fight withdrawal last few weeks

Comment

Originally posted by tomatocantender View Post
                      Hey bro, I'm a newbie to B-Scene and don't know if one member can PM another. But if you need a solid stream I've bookmarked one in my favorites that hasn't let me down in about 6 months. Lmk if you need this free stream...would be happy to shoot it over to you and any1 else on this popcorn thread.
                      Thanx for posting the eastern times on the fights...still looking around for a stream if you have one please if you can pm me ,would highly appreciate it

Comment

Working...
                      X