No announcement yet.

PAC will KTFO Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
    I agree with everything sam except the part about Hatton frame at 147. He didnt pac on extra weight in his second fight at 147 and got in the ring around to same size. His first fight there he did come in a little heavier but the real problem isnt the weight. Its the fighters in the division.
    Yeah, a bit of both, I reckon. But those 20" T-Rex arms are just too small for WW.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

[QUOTE=adobostreak;6976908]"this is not what great, great fighters should be doing"

wow that baldomir fight was a major snoozefest! thanks for sharing the link adobo.

the larry merchant interview in the end was priceless though! lol

Merchant to Floyd: "you often speak of boxing as an entertainment, but do you think this is particularly entertaining? i mean, the crowd was booing, people were leaving after 10th and 11th round. since you brought the subject up, i want your opinion on this."

Floyd: "you always give me a hard time, you're just a commentator, stick to commentating..blah blah"... seriously, props to the old man for telling it as it is

Comment

test test test
        Last edited by DiLLiNGER; 12-16-2009, 11:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
          "this is not what great, great fighters should be doing"

o...so this is an example of all of the "he runs" talk??

I can't believe that you posted a vid of the LAST MINUTE OF THE 12TH ROUND....

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
            I heavily doubt that.

As in matter of fact, I wont be surprised if Mayweather wins in a dominating fashion.
            ow yeah....

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
              o...so this is an example of all of the "he runs" talk??

I can't believe that you posted a vid of the LAST MINUTE OF THE 12TH ROUND....
              Mayweather is playing with him!! Hes enjoying himself as usual , running? NO!

Comment

as floyd would say:

based on your avatar and thread i would say that you look filipino

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                  where do ya'll get this "running" stuff from? for real...provide some film of the guy CONSISTENTLY "running" as y'all like to say.

Isnt Floyd still running away??

Comment

i do think Pac will win a competive fight in which he dominates. I would say JMM and Floyd was competive (in that Floyd worked hard to get the win) and i think Pac vs Floyd will be the same.

My instincts tell me that people will be shocked how Pac is able to control the fight.
                    Last edited by hugh grant; 10-20-2011, 02:15 PM.

Comment

I haven't seen Floyd got KD (nevermind KTFO) in a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X