No announcement yet.

CHRIS ARREOLA: "I'M JuST READY TO BRING THE TITLES BACK"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arargh View Post
    chris areolla is an ultra-nationalistic american who HATES europe as much as the nazis hated the jews, he sees europeans as SUB-HUMAN. he even said that the klitschko brothers where not world champions but only european champions LMFAO!LOL HAHAHAHAH, chris areolla is not only a fat obese slob but also mentally ******ed and xeno phobic. he will get knocked the **** out by vitali, and i hope he brings his wife and daughter to the fight so they will cry like bitched. i hope chris areolla dies because thats what he deserves. he is a DISGRACE, an absolute disgrace. and i spell his name with a capital letter ever becasue he he dont deserve it. areolla is a ****.
    Whew,

I was worried that you had been banned. As I was eating my Eurpoean child and swiss cheese omelet this morning, I thought to myself, "where is the aargh guy?" So I called my Turkish friends in Sweden that were busy inseminating European women and they told me that you were still on boxing scene. I was so happy, I nearly spit up my Russian blood shake!

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      Whew,

I was worried that you had been banned. As I was eating my Eurpoean child and swiss cheese omelet this morning, I thought to myself, "where is the aargh guy?" So I called my Turkish friends in Sweden that were busy inseminating European women and they told me that you were still on boxing scene. I was so happy, I nearly spit up my Russian blood shake!

i was worried that youd actually come up with some new material. but then i rememberd that you are just a ******ed american. have fun copying that as a reply to all my posts. because, i really dont give a ****.

Comment

chris areolla is an ultra-nationalistic american who HATES europe as much as the nazis hated the jews, he sees europeans as SUB-HUMAN. he even said that the klitschko brothers where not world champions but only european champions LMFAO!LOL HAHAHAHAH, chris areolla is not only a fat obese slob but also mentally ******ed and xeno phobic. he will get knocked the **** out by vitali, and i hope he brings his wife and daughter to the fight so they will cry like bitched. i hope chris areolla dies because thats what he deserves. he is a DISGRACE, an absolute disgrace. and i spell his name with a capital letter ever becasue he he dont deserve it. areolla is a ****.
        you are the disgrace! Not only to this site but to the world.I hope YOU die you neo-Nazi skinhead! Look at vitalis wife...she's a dog.no ****,skinny,overbite..I'm surprised he couldn't find someone better.

Comment

whew

i was worried that youd actually come up with some new material. but then i rememberd that you are just a ******ed american. have fun copying that as a reply to all my posts. because, i really dont give a ****.
          you are the one who repeats himself skinhead! You say the same thing on every post....you got to get a life you failure!

Comment

Arreola needs to stop eating burritos and tacos.

Comment

Originally posted by elephant man View Post
              Not in that shape your not.
              exactly.................................. he keeps getting bigger and bigger, with his ever expanding waist, his gut just becomes a bigger target for his opponent to tee off on.

Comment

Working...
              X