Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Nery Tested Positive for PED Before Title Win Over Yamanaka

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    Gtfo with that tainted meat bullsht, u guys need to stop being so gullible. Its like Clinton claiming that he didnt inhale.

He better hope the B sample comes back negative or its back to 10 freeway with buckets of roses and peanuts.
    Do you think its a coincidence that many footballers have popped dirty for 1st time when temporarily traveling to certain countries like mexico despite getting tested yr round by the recognized best in europe where they play? In football clembuterol don't really help much anyways esp. temporarily while traveling as even if they were dirty it would mean it would have to only be 4 a very short time as soon as u go back 2 europe youd get tested with vada standard testing. But many footballers get popped in mexico/south america & clembuterol beef countries after yrs of yr round testing,some athletes have even proven they were tested right before international duty & were clean like they've always been entire career.
    Last edited by kushking; 08-25-2017, 08:31 AM.

Comment

People is fuc.king ignorant in this forum.

You all doesn't know how Mexico is.

Here there is not law.

So the food is fu.ckin full of sh.it. The meat too.

One time the national team was positive for clembuterol.

Remember the "PED" of Vargas.

We need to see how much zalpiterol was in the body of Nery.

That's the key

Stop crying bi.tchez.

And the zalpiterol don't give you force, endurance or power

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        Do you think its a coincidence that many footballers have popped dirty for 1st time when temporarily traveling to certain countries like mexico despite getting tested yr round by the recognized best in europe where they play? In football clembuterol don't really help much anyways esp. temporarily while traveling as even if they were dirty it would mean it would have to only be 4 a very short time as soon as u go back 2 europe youd get tested with vada standard testing. But many footballers get popped in mexico/south america & clembuterol beef countries after yrs of yr round testing,some athletes have even proven they were tested right before international duty & were clean like they've always been entire career.
        This...

In Mexico there is not law.

Probably I have clembuterol into my organism

Comment

zalpiterol is classed as a performance enhancer and is a banned drug for athletes.

Nery had traces in his system and that is his responsibility.

He will be given the chance to offer an explanation why and mitigate any ban/penalty.

However, irrespective of the reasons why the drug was present, the fact remains that he won a fight whilst having a banned substance in his system. The result should be changed to NO CONTEST and the title remain with Yamanaka.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
            People is fuc.king ignorant in this forum.

You all doesn't know how Mexico is.

Here there is not law.

So the food is fu.ckin full of sh.it. The meat too.

One time the national team was positive for clembuterol.

Remember the "PED" of Vargas.

We need to see how much zalpiterol was in the body of Nery.

That's the key

Stop crying bi.tchez.

And the zalpiterol don't give you force, endurance or power
            You are not a man PUTO! wheres my appology cabron?! A professional athlete tested for PEDs has the responsibility to eat organic food especially in Mexico! what a coincidence that Nery being in the VADA program because its mandated by the WBC has not been eating dirty cow meat all this time but the minute he decides to fight the biggest fight in his life for a world title in Japan vs. the #1. fighter in the division he eats the wrong cow!!! pinche mama huevos!

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              zalpiterol is classed as a performance enhancer and is a banned drug for athletes.

Nery had traces in his system and that is his responsibility.

He will be given the chance to offer an explanation why and mitigate any ban/penalty.

However, irrespective of the reasons why the drug was present, the fact remains that he won a fight whilst having a banned substance in his system. The result should be changed to NO CONTEST and the title remain with Yamanaka.
              I agree! excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                You are not a man PUTO! wheres my appology cabron?! A professional athlete tested for PEDs has the responsibility to eat organic food especially in Mexico! what a coincidence that Nery being in the VADA program because its mandated by the WBC has not been eating dirty cow meat all this time but the minute he decides to fight the biggest fight in his life for a world title in Japan vs. the #1. fighter in the division he eats the wrong cow!!! pinche mama huevos!
                A lot of Mexican athletes had Clembuterol in their system.

And the organic meat is for rich people. Nery best payday is 30 k.

And the I.di.ot that you quoted doesn't know anything.

Zalpiterol doesn't make you stronger or give you more endurence.

Only have one effect and is drain weight.

But the important thing here is how much zalpiterol was in the system of Nery.

So. We have to wait to see the test.

Vargas had the same.problem and he was.not using ped, because the amount of clembuterol was too little.

Poor nicaraguense sin identidad hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Your the only fàggot cuckold & your bîtch is the only 1 with fat mexican dîcks up in her, it is you who don't know **** about sports or anything & I give a flying **** what lil pûssy bîtches think about cannabis,I have severe medical conditions you needledî*ck self righteous gimp.

I never mentioned anything about him trying local foods either(I said I never heard of him) stupid bîtch learn to read before opening your dî©ksmoker,

I said that if someone lives in Mexico & eats meat which is the main food there,then it is very possible to unknowingly eat beef raised with steroids,I even said Sulaiman is trying to give him excuse to get away with it regardless.

Typical lil fàggots like u don't have a clue wtf u spew out ur manpleaser,u dont know shît about anything in life as evidenced by your bîtch ass boyscout attitude towards cannabis.

I surely know much more about Boxing than your bîtch ass I at least competed at the 2003 jr golden gloves in mesquite nevada & was dq by gaining too much muscle,my many years training partner Micheal Bentley came in 2nd,my other sparring partners have won their events in respective weights & I have trained with multiple mma fighters who went pro & someone who became a current king of the cage fighter named Carl Culpeper who I ironically went to juvie 4 threatening in 7th grade but became freinds with after,

I never became a top boxer because of health problems but I definitely know when I hear little racist fàggot novices talking out their polesmoker like u.

Now kill yourself 4 ever stepping 2 those greater than urself needledickless,& stop being angry your girl got trained by mexican gardeners.:smileysex
                  STFU no1 reads your post because they're too long b^tch AGAIN, YOUR A LOSER with a "severe medical condition" lol what ever u smoke pot for its not working because your still ******ed
                  Last edited by kilojay505; 08-26-2017, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kilojay505 View Post
                    STFU no1 reads your post because they're too long b^tch AGAIN, YOUR A LOSER with a "severe medical condition" lol what ever u smoke pot for its not working because your still ******ed
                    Eating dîck is not working 4 ur fàggot ass,neither is getting ****ed up your ass at your klan meeting,maybe u should try teabagging fággot.:*******:.

Comment

Any Mexican tests positive and there are always a few posters on here looking to use the 'tainted meat' excuse.

According to Suliaman (who could be wrong, I guess) this tainted meat is in the USA, and Nery maybe ate it because Tijuana is near the border. But if that's the case, why aren't a bunch of American athletes testing positive for the substance as well?

By the way, the case of the Mexican team testing positive for clen needs to be let go. Yes it did happen, but that was in 2011. Has it happened every week since then? No. Either the Mexican food industry has changed certain practices in the 6 years since, or every other Mexican athlete apart from Nery has enough common sense to be careful with what they eat. Either way dude deserves to be stripped.

Comment

Working...
                      X