The biggest puntang you've ever entered, tell your story

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    Just in to add: Pencil in a cave.

That 'bout sums it up, picture worth a thousand...

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      havent been with any sluts yet, but i've fooled around with a chick once that had the smelliest punani!! biiatch was thick in the right places, takes care of herself, smells nice and all but damm her shiiet stank!!
      Some thick chicks are super tight, very good to find.

Comment

Anyone watch American Gods and the Queen of Sheba character who swallowed folks up into her vag?

Hilarious scenes, tbh.

Nonetheless, as good as way as any to bow out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Anyone watch American Gods and the Queen of Sheba character who swallowed folks up into her vag?

Hilarious scenes, tbh.

Nonetheless, as good as way as any to bow out.
          Must be a horror film? I like lil pink poon, that stays tight as you pound it.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            lol reminds me of my buddy after he got with the kind of girl you described. he described her p00n looking like roast beef with cream of mayo. im gettting sick just talking about it but i was fcking dying when he was telling me the story.. the look of disgust on his face says it all haha
            Oh ****.... Not the roast beef sandwich with too much mayo foaming out of it! I hate that type poon!
            ****!! I hate seeing that kinda poon.

I like the peach colored and flavored poon, then I shoots my cream in it.

Comment

Working...
            X