Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Ready: Bring on Daniel Jacobs at 168, He Beat Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Chavez Jr. Ready: Bring on Daniel Jacobs at 168, He Beat Golovkin!

Jnr just lost his last 8 fans

Comment

Manny steward said a enterouge member gave Hearns a pre haggler fight massage especially the legs and that's why he told tommy to go for ko he felt he weakened his legs but Chavez no Hearns by far just has a chin

Comment

had no idea so many posters thought so highly of Jacobs

brooklyn in da house

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
          His fight with canelo did 1 million ppv buys, he's marketable, Jacobs should jump on this
          you still think JR is marketable after the Canelo fight ??? I say no way.

Comment

... In case Jacobs moves up, he has bigger fishes to fry... like those belts holders... At this point, I don't see him wasting time with Jr...

Comment

Typical Chavez Jr. move! He says he's going back to 168, but then calls out a MW! He didn't call out Zurdo or DeGale, no he wants Jacobs! Junior is a disgrace!

Comment

Chavez Jr should come to the UK and fight Eubank Jr

Comment

No, actually he lost to GGG just like you lost to Candelita only he showed up to fight while you took a check to show up and be a punching bag.

No one will ever want to see you "fight" again after that farce.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                    His fight with canelo did 1 million ppv buys, he's marketable, Jacobs should jump on this
                    He sold out; his career is over.

Comment

I did not read this article. just don't print his name anymore. That's all I want to say.

Comment

Working...
                      X