Prime Angulo DESTROYS Golovkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
    Really? Where did you hear that?

'... Garcia, who watched Golovkin and Angulo spar in Big Bear, has no problem sharing his observations with his fellow boxing fans.

“Alfredo Angulo is a very strong, very competitive, prideful guy who has a great team behind him, but Golovkin is on another level,” said Garcia, who says he watched three sparring sessions between the two over the course of one week. “His strength, his demeanor, his skill, everything he did in there was just too much for Angulo, which surprised the hell out of me.

“I’ve seen Angulo spar many times before and he‘s always the one doing the hurting. He’s so damn tough I’ve never seen him take a step back, let alone get hurt. I was expecting him to test this Golovkin guy that I’d never seen before, but ‘Superman’ was in there taking and giving, and he hurt Angulo a couple times, especially to the body. Angulo had to get on his bike against Golovkin, which was just bizarre to see.”

http://******.craveonline.com/news/1...ountain-to-see
    lol my bad bro, I saw youtube video I while back with someone claiming he saw Sanchez stop the session because Golovkin was too hurt against both Angulo and Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao...

Angulo gets beat like an illegal immigrant at a trump rally
      Dunno.......it's been the illegals beating the Trump supporters at Trump rallies doe, so thar arrangement might not work for GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        lol my bad bro, I saw youtube video I while back with someone claiming he saw Sanchez stop the session because Golovkin was too hurt against both Angulo and Canelo
        GGG hits Angulo flush with one right hook and Angulo forgets where he is.

Comment

angulo is too slow and easy to hit.he wouldnt live to cash the check.

Comment

I heard that Angulo was the only person other than Canelo to hurt Golovkin in sparring
            Tyrell Hendrix dropped Golovkin in sparring.

https://youtu.be/OtssY32HoU4?t=3m7s
            Last edited by Robbie Barrett; 08-23-2016, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              What the fuk do you mean prime Angulo? He is 4 months younger than GGG so why is GGG in his prime and Angulo isn't? ...
              ... OP is a troll............................

Comment

Not so sure about that but it would've been one hell of a fight regardless.

**Laughs at all the Golovkin detractors pretending to be fans of Angulo**

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Golovkin can't handle a dogfight and prime Angelo is that man

He would take little g to deep waters and drowned him
                  Prime Angulo already got the dog beaten out of him up in big bear by GGG.

Comment

Thats a load of crap, Ive seen the tapes, they record all the sparring up there, Angulo got a severe beating because he came in trying to go hard, where its a gym where they want guys to work and learn and improve and not go to war.

The Alvarez sparring, GGG was going light for the session that is on youtube. There is another tape where GGG lays it on him pretty good, but they were obviously just getting in work, and there wasn't real mustard behind the shots.
                    Last edited by !! Shawn; 08-23-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                      Golovkin can't handle a dogfight and prime Angelo is that man

He would take little g to deep waters and drowned him
                      Came on here to try to get a good read and ******s are still on here making ******ed posts. No rationale whatsoever, just blurbing out statements like someone who dumped their brains with the dump they took in the toilet just before posting.

GGG-Angulo will be action packed for however long it lasts but GGG wrecks him eventually to the body and KO's any version of Angulo. I can't imagine any version of Kermit Cintron lasting 5 rounds with GGG but yet this dude whom Margarito already took his heart and soul twice managed to beat Angulo in his so called prime. GTFOH with that nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                      X