Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas Drops, Stops Sadam Ali To Capture WBO Crown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good fight. Ali has some smooth footwork, but slowed down later on. He showed some lack of heart I thought, felt he if he had gritted his teeth and thrown something he could have kept Vargas off him long enough to recover, but he was giving nothing back and Vargas lost all sense of worry and drilled'em.

Good win.

Comment

Stunned

I'm shocked this happened. Not sure if Ali was overrated or if I underestimated Vargas. But man I thought this was going to be Sadams coming out party.

Ali is going to have to rebuild himself. Get back in the ring by the summer and hopefully he's in contention by he end of the year.

For Vargas Bradley rematch or how bout a fight with Mr. Terence Crawford?

Comment

Another Golden Boy fighter bites the dust.

Comment

I thought Sadam Ali would school him.Good win good performance by Vargas

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            Good win for him. Really don't wanna see bobs BS in house recycle Vargas Bradley 2
            If Bradley beats Pacquiao this time around, the Catchweight King in your avy will come with an offer.

Comment

Didn't expect Sadam's defense to be that bad, good win for Vargas.

Comment

I saw two fights where Ali was hurt pretty bad when he was coming up. His chin was never really the best.

Comment

Can't believe I'm saying it, but for once Vargas actually entertained me. If he keeps it up I'm actually going to look forward to his fights

Comment

Great fight. Great win for vargas. I don't think Ali has a weak chin it's more a problem with his defense and having too many lulls where he doesn't throw and gets hit. For a fighter as skilled and fast as he is he should not be getting hit that cleanly.

Comment

Originally posted by AP♠ View Post
                      I can't stand HBO and their commentators there full of ****. I had Vargas winning the fight close but comfortably even before the KO.
                      jesus, hbo guys called that fight fine. why must us boxing fans b**** bout everything

Comment

Working...
                      X