No announcement yet.

Just pull the strings!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uncle Kadyo View Post
    I see you've been checking out chinese commercial for some aesthetic reason cuz. Very clever indeed. Very appealing to fat chinese women. I mean if you're moneyed and can buy some lingeries that would push your tummy fats towards your boobies and in effect enlarging them. This means the more fats the bigger the boobies. Right?
    Yes some aesthetic reason, that's it. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    It is amazing that it can push all the body fat on a womans body to her breasts. If this works they would be very rich. They would appyling the same scientific approach to male enhancement.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Clever!
      What will they think of next?
      Originally posted by TBear View Post
      Yes some aesthetic reason, that's it. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
      It is amazing that it can push all the body fat on a womans body to her breasts. If this works they would be very rich. They would appyling the same scientific approach to male enhancement.

LOL I was speculating, I didn't expect to be right. Those chinese models in the commercials reminds me of venus handless statue so I thought aesthetic..

Guess you just answered your own question and left hook tua would be first in line if ever they go to the next level. Ooopps.

Comment

Working...
      X