No announcement yet.

Facebook: Worth $104 Billion!!! Facebook Frenzy Begins: Stock Tests $40

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Facebook is in the language now. It might not experience the same levels of growth is did between 2007-2012 but it isn't going anywhere soon.

It's like Google. When people search for something on the internet they say they're going to 'google it'. When does anybody ever say 'Bing that' or 'Firefox it'?
    I say it every day, never heard anyone say "google it" though
    Last edited by LeG00N; 05-19-2012, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      I say it every day, never heard anyone say "google it" though
      I never heard of "google it" either. I yahoo'd the term and nothing came up.
      Last edited by RINGG; 05-19-2012, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Now that it's become public.

It's gonna die out in 1-2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          My bad REED I drive for a living and I do mostly everything
          on my phone...
          I'll keep a better eye out...

what do you drive?

i'm about to lease a box truck for my company so we can keep most of our outbound shipping in house. should save a couple grand a month at least.

16 feet
          probably a Mitsubishi or an Isuzu if the leasing company finds one that fits all of my specifications
          if not i think it's "international" or a few other brands.

test drove one the other day
          felt like the big man. didnt drive too bad but it's certainly not like my subaru

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
            Now that it's become public.

It's gonna die out in 1-2 years.

facebook specifically might die, but the industry (the internet and all the socializing being done there,) is not going anywhere

if you know where to put your money it's a growing industry

it will be all about timing. stocks always are.

Comment

i at FB buyers

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                i at FB buyers
                Why? It's not a bad gamble.

LOL all you want if the investor is planning a long term trade outta it, now that would be ridiculous for someone to invest in a shaky commodity like FB. But I don't see anyone here who bought and plan to keep it long-term.

Seasoned stock players know when to enter and exit a stock, their choice purely. And since FB is the "in" stock, buy 'em when they're still low, then sell when it's high enough, and know when to exit, coz it might fall down really quick and before you know it, you made a bad investment.

Comment

Its a good idea now. But this was the same thing when Myspace was hot. Soon and one day FB will fall off.

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                    i at FB buyers
                    Likewise anyone can value a company at whatever price they went,
                    Set stock prices at whatever price they went and sell them whenever they want...

It's gullible people who will buy them, I'm waiting to hear the horror stories now of ordinary people who where told to buy a "sure thing" hoping to short and make a fortune.

Does anyone know anyone who actually bought? I'd say twitter will be looking at how this goes with great interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis! View Post
                      Why? It's not a bad gamble.

LOL all you want if the investor is planning a long term trade outta it, now that would be ridiculous for someone to invest in a shaky commodity like FB. But I don't see anyone here who bought and plan to keep it long-term.

Seasoned stock players know when to enter and exit a stock, their choice purely. And since FB is the "in" stock, buy 'em when they're still low, then sell when it's high enough, and know when to exit, coz it might fall down really quick and before you know it, you made a bad investment.
                      sorry, i @ FB hype buyers

Comment

Working...
                      X