No announcement yet.

Juanma Rips Puerto Rican Boxing Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    nobodys reading this long azz ****, whiny azz *****, sensitive prick, i feel sorry for your mother, kidding(mother part), lol, nyahahaha calm down, lol, nyahaha
    It's long if your illiterate.

You and your boys on here are the sensitive little hoes. I emphasize the word "little". Remember your response to my joke, senora?

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
      It's long if your illiterate.

You and your boys on here are the sensitive little hoes. I emphasize the word "little". Remember your response to my joke, senora?
      calm down son, the greatest is ****ing wit u but u seem to get butthurt every time he replies why is that, and stop with ur little shit already cuz i guarantee u we might be little but big at the same time if u know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
        calm down son, the greatest is ****ing wit u but u seem to get butthurt every time he replies why is that, and stop with ur little shit already cuz i guarantee u we might be little but big at the same time if u know what i mean
        Calm as can be, lil' big guy. It's you and your boys who came at me, off of my joke.

Keep pretending you guys are cool. I know angry midgets when I step over 'em.

Comment

Julian Jackson = ATG power puncher .

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
            Calm as can be, lil' big guy. It's you and your boys who came at me, off of my joke.

Keep pretending you guys are cool. I know angry midgets when I step over 'em.
            lmao yes ur real calm

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
              lmao yes ur real calm

lmao yes ur real tall

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
                Julian Jackson = ATG power puncher .

IMO, he is the biggest puncher in boxing history.

Comment

Working...
                X