Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao 'Very keen' to fight Errol Spence..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
    Don't people realise that this car crash was just a big media stunt - manipulation to make Pacquiao fight Spence and create the story around the event?
    Did you not see his mug shot?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Pac wants to be that 1st mfer to fight Spence after the layoff. No way would he want a Spence who's back to normal.
      excuses as a mofo!! pac didnt tell spence to drink... pac didnt tell spence to drive... excuses as a mofo.. but that's typical of TBE fans behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Of course he is “Keen” now. He wasn’t that keen before the accident.
        excuses as a mofo.. his stance has never changed!! he always said before that he was interested.. just like he is saying now.. yall acting like pac is sending spence a contract now and everything after the accident! lol..

all he's saying is that this is a fight he wants, he always said this before and we told yall this fight will eventually happen... yall mofos shooked! grown azz mens acting like poossies!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          excuses as a mofo.. his stance has never changed!! he always said before that he was interested.. just like he is saying now.. yall acting like pac is sending spence a contract now and everything after the accident! lol..

all he's saying is that this is a fight he wants, he always said this before and we told yall this fight will eventually happen... yall mofos shooked! grown azz mens acting like poossies!
          Show me where he claimed that he would fight spence. I love Pac but there was a reason why he went after Keef and not Errol, fact is Pac can do whatever he wants to do at this point of his career.

But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t call a spade a spade. I don’t fanboy nobody mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            May beat Pac, the very man you say will crush everyone else.
            Haymon's judges and Vegas robbed Pacquiao. Fraud Floyd boxed scared and safe because he knew the judges were in Haymon's pocket. Floyd didn't try to win decisively or convincingly, so it made it a fake fraud phony fight.

Floyd knows Pac is the money fighter now and Haymon can't rig it and that's why the lil coward is ducking the rematch for over $100m plus.

Comment

Show me where he claimed that he would fight spence. I love Pac but there was a reason why he went after Keef and not Errol, fact is Pac can do whatever he wants to do at this point of his career.

But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t call a spade a spade. I don’t fanboy nobody mate.
              look at all the old interviews! he even got in the ring! he never said he wants spence now. all he's saying is that this is a fight he is interested in. he said this before!!!

Comment

jan 2019 --

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...arcia.3894441/

march 2019 --

https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao...-fight--137170

those dates are way before the accident! like i said, he always mention he's interested in spence. he never says its a fight he wants right now. just like in this thread, all it mention is that spence is a fight he is interested in. he's been saying that! you shoook my man, clean yo draws up!

Comment

Make it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    jan 2019 --

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/m...arcia.3894441/

march 2019 --

https://www.boxingscene.com/pacquiao...-fight--137170

those dates are way before the accident! like i said, he always mention he's interested in spence. he never says its a fight he wants right now. just like in this thread, all it mention is that spence is a fight he is interested in. he's been saying that! you shoook my man, clean yo draws up!

Thanks for proving me right. Like I said if he wanted that fight to happen then it would have. Boxers teams aren’t stupid, as you found out with Canelo it’s about picking your opponents at the right time.

Pac was more Interested if Mikey had won, after Broner he could have fought spence, after Mikey lost to spence he could have asked for spence but that didn’t happen.

If I was Pac I would be keen to fight him now too... just laughing at your “He shook” references.... like am a spence fanboy.

You seemed triggered because am pointing out how keen Pac is, don’t be allowed most top name boxers do it.

Comment

The moment Spence got into that car accident, Pacquiao suddenly became very interested in fighting him. Well, this is boxing after all. Chess not Checkers...

Comment

Working...
                      X