Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John McDermott: Tyson Fury's FATHER told me to my face that I won the first fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John McDermott: Tyson Fury's FATHER told me to my face that I won the first fight!

John McDermott vs Tyson Fury 1 was a controversial win for Fury. Many thought John won the first fight back in 2009 which apparently included Tyson Fury's own father!

The pair had a rematch 9 months later in which McDermott then became another TKO statistic on Fury's record.

13 minutes into the video he mentions the incident and then goes on to talk of a glove controversy from Team Fury which nearly caused the rematch to be cancelled on fight night!

Last edited by F!x; 03-04-2020, 02:20 AM.

Yep.

I wouldn't say he definitely won the first fight, but Tyson could easily have a defeat on his record right now, maybe two if you count the Wallin fight. McDermott is like Floyd's Castillo.

That's why people shouldn't make such a big deal about undefeated records as though it means anything.

Comment

Wow! I'm shocked, Tyson switched gloves for the rematch with John McDermott in 2009 you say? and just a few months ago Nicholas Asberry informed the public that Tyson was still tampering with gloves eleven years later? Could the recent viral videos accusing Tyson of misusing his gloves for Wilder-Fury I. and possibly in the rematch be true?

BTW I made some highlight gifs of Fury vs. McDermott I. and included a link to the Guardians article titled.

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...00&postcount=6
      Last edited by 1hourRun; 03-04-2020, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Wow! I'm shocked, Tyson switched gloves for the rematch with John McDermott in 2009 you say? and just a few months ago Nicholas Asberry informed the public that Tyson was still tampering with gloves eleven years later? Could the recent viral videos accusing Tyson of misusing his gloves for Wilder-Fury I. and possible the rematch be true?

BTW I made some highlight gifs of Fury vs. McDermott I. and included a link to the Guardians article titled.

John McDermott's defeat to Tyson Fury was a travesty of historic proportions.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...00&postcount=6
        Nobody cares about fights that happened over a decade ago. Fury vs McDermott I was a close fight that could've gone either way, and what?

Fury then rematched him & beat him up and stopped him, just like to he did to Wilder.

Fury nearly beat your boy into a coma and turned him into a meme. #DealWithIt

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
          Nobody cares about fights that happened over a decade ago. Fury vs McDermott I was a close fight that could've gone either way, and what?

Fury then rematched him & beat him up and stopped him, just like to he did to Wilder.

It would mean that McDermott is Wilder's grand daddy.
          McDermott>>Wilder. XD

Why don't you put this bum on ignore anyway?

I did, just see the answers to his comments where people school his a;ss.

I mean, Im' here to talk about boxing and this guy is not at all, so it was more than obvious to me to put his biggot a;ss on ignore...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            It would mean that McDermott is Wilder's grand daddy.
            McDermott>>Wilder. XD

Why don't you put this bum on ignore anyway?

I did, just see the answers to his comments where people school his a;ss.

I mean, Im' here to talk about boxing and this guy is not at all, so it was more than obvious to me to put his biggot a;ss on ignore...
            I enjoy laughing in his face.

Comment

Sad thing is, i rather see Fury-McDermott 3 than Fury-Wilder 3

On another note, who the **** cares about McDermott???

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                Yep.

I wouldn't say he definitely won the first fight, but Tyson could easily have a defeat on his record right now, maybe two if you count the Wallin fight. McDermott is like Floyd's Castillo.

That's why people shouldn't make such a big deal about undefeated records as though it means anything.
                Lol wallin fight wasn’t even close. The blood could definitely fool you though but it was easily 8-4 for fury. Cmon man fury separated himself in the second half and won all but the 12th round

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post

A robbery is a robbery.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    A robbery is a robbery.
                    It wasn't a robbery, it was a close fight that could've gone either way.

Comment

Working...
                    X