Deontay Wilder by Decision 4 2.90%
Tyson Fury by T/KO 23 16.67%
Tyson Fury by Decision 39 28.26%
Draw/Too close 7 5.07%
Voters: 138. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2020, 12:43 PM #901
Evil Empire

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
DannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond reputeDannYankee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 12,410.06
Total Points: 16,994.90
Right back at ya bro! - PainfromUkraine A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - robust_ No Message - robust_ No Message - robust_ 
Made that f@g cry A+ - Orisha Hopefully this will help you learn English. - robust_ What I give your mother every night. - robust_ Awesome moon attack gif!!!! - Unknown Champ Put this in your mouth - KO MX 
animo es solo boxeo ! - KO MX Thanks for the quick payment in the Canelo vs Lara bet, good luck on your future bets! :-) - Tyler_Durden For one of my Cubanita whores - Jalisciense909 A toy for you mija - Jalisciense909 Sour grapes. 117-111. - Jalisciense909 
Keeping it real - damit305 lol - -jose-  septillionaire XD :lol1: - -jose- Enjoy! - HughJass Merry Christmas! - Amazinger 

I gotta say, they're growing on my a little.
DannYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 12:56 PM #902
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2386 Post(s)
JakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond reputeJakeTheBoxer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,713.70
Total Points: 69,154.80

That a night, what a day, Fury The King, the best heavyweight of this generation.
JakeTheBoxer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:14 PM #903
Banned

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
JP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these partsJP Marra is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 3,481.62

The LDBCKFC sycophants are in full denial mode, just as I thought. Wilder fanboys are the lowest of low class, and have a General IQ of 80.

The sheer need for the “Great African American heavyweight hope” is more that ever now, with these mini Farrakhan’s talking the way they do. Wakanda was made to look like the fairy land it is.
JP Marra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:16 PM #904
Contender

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
harry-greb will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 13,583.28

Great performance from Fury.
The lineal and true champion re-takes the iron throne
harry-greb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:21 PM #905
Where's my Harper's ?

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
Brother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond reputeBrother Mouzone has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 25,181.96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrismart View Post
I hope they skip the 3rd fight and a Joshua fight can be sorted out for all the belts..as that would be big, big event.
^^ This, there is no need for a 3rd fight Tyson dominated Wilder for 17 out of 19 rnds. Nothing changes in a 3rd fight, Gypsy King vs Joshua to unify the division in Wembley or Old Trafford sign me up.
Brother Mouzone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:22 PM #906
Interim Champion

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Angeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the roughAngeljuice is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 17,136.49

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphis mook View Post
Nah AJ quit. I expect Breeland to be fired for throwing in the towel
Deontay was out on his feet, he had 30 seconds left at most.

I always said if you take the fight to Wilder he'll crumble. You can see how his entire career has been carefully planned to avoid the best fighters.
He's only ever fought one decent opponent and lost both times.
Angeljuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:30 PM #907
Contender

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
cruz1383 has a spectacular aura aboutcruz1383 has a spectacular aura aboutcruz1383 has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,184.80
Total Points: 7,525.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hourRun View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Kenny Bayless dropped the ball. This rabbit-punch changed the whole fight. Deontay should of been given 5 minutes to recover and Tyson should of been given a warning. The fact that Bayless deducted a point from Fury only confirms that Tyson was fighting very dirty, this bum is a cheat.
No this is wilders fault he turned like a ****** and didn't protect himself at all. This is inexperience aka lack of skills at it's finest. That punch fury threw was not intended as a rabbit punch and would not of been a rabbit punch if Wilder would of learned some skills when he was younger. Who as a boxer turns that way in a fight.. plus that punch mostly landed behind the ear and ran to the back.

I actually like both fighter (I do think Wilder talks too much **** and has no skills but I do respect his power)..
cruz1383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:49 PM #908
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1148 Post(s)
strykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond reputestrykr619 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,567.35
Total Points: 51,482.96
Death Row Records!! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruz1383 View Post
No this is wilders fault he turned like a ****** and didn't protect himself at all. This is inexperience aka lack of skills at it's finest. That punch fury threw was not intended as a rabbit punch and would not of been a rabbit punch if Wilder would of learned some skills when he was younger. Who as a boxer turns that way in a fight.. plus that punch mostly landed behind the ear and ran to the back.

I actually like both fighter (I do think Wilder talks too much **** and has no skills but I do respect his power)..
Do Wilder stans not get this? Going for the back of the ear is actually taught....
strykr619 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 01:54 PM #909
Interim Champion

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Disturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond reputeDisturbed has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,679.85
Total Points: 17,304.93

Bummed out I missed this due to work. Saw the result in a news app and was quite shocked. Not about Fury winning but him dropping Wilder multiple times and battering him to a win
Disturbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 02:01 PM #910
Big Floyd Fan

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
jbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond reputejbpanama has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 20,413.58

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
That a night, what a day, Fury The King, the best heavyweight of this generation.
True Story,

Fury would have been a Force in Any Generation...
jbpanama is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends