Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Don't Like Plant; Sense Fear When I See Him In Person

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Benavidez: I Don't Like Plant; Sense Fear When I See Him In Person

David Benavidez doesn't know how long it'll take to put together a super middleweight title unification fight against Caleb Plant. Whenever it happens, Benavidez believes that the undefeated Plant won't be able to handle his pressure, combination punching and power. The unbeaten Benavidez is as sure that Plant will easily defeat Germany's Vincent Feigenbutz in their 12-round fight for Plant's IBF super middleweight title Saturday night at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee (FOX; 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I would like to see Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko next, but with Avni Yildrim out he picture for a while, Charlo could make a HUGE statement by fighting David Benavidez next @ 168! If he really wants Canelo, that's the kind of risk worth taking!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I would like to see Charlo vs. Derevyanchenko next, but with Avni Yildrim out he picture for a while, Charlo could make a HUGE statement by fighting David Benavidez next @ 168! If he really wants Canelo, that's the kind of risk worth taking!
      I think Charlo is more than happy not taking that fight and continuing to take easier fights and beg rather than earn the fight while his fanboys cheer it on.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
        I think Charlo is more than happy not taking that fight and continuing to take easier fights and beg rather than earn the fight while his fanboys cheer it on.
        Well, if you notice, everyone at 160 is doing the same thing, except for Dervy! Dervy has faced Jacobs and GGG. No one else, besides Canelo has done more! I expect Charlo to face Dervy or Eubank Jr. next, but my preference is Derevyanchenko, especially coming off his performance vs. GGG! However, beating Benavidez would be making a much bigger statement!

Comment

They haven't beat a good opponent between them.

Comment

If any anybody think that Charlo is going to take on any good opposition must need their head read ! Really ! The man has just turn down 7 million to fight Andrede and never earned that kind of money in his whole miserable life. The guy is a joke !

Comment

Wish the sanctioning bodies would merge or some rich dude would/could take over boxing. One belt per division thanks.

Comment

"Charlo turned down 7 million to fight Andrede???" Seriously? I need to check that out, certainly not a good look..

Originally posted by MH brit View Post
                If any anybody think that Charlo is going to take on any good opposition must need their head read ! Really ! The man has just turn down 7 million to fight Andrede and never earned that kind of money in his whole miserable life. The guy is a joke !

Comment

Working...
                X