Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd will match menayothin 51-0 record.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Once again it is a GENIUS Move on his part especially if he some how Finesses RIZEN out of $88 Million for a f#cking 3 Round Exhibition to box a very little guy RIZEN clearly desperate for the Publicity
      Based on how he was talking in the TMZ video my guess is part of them agreeing to this is its for less money, but it isn't a mixed rules fight. How much it got reduced is up for massive speculation, but I'd bet neither side got exactly what they wanted here.

But I'd bet its still a crazy number for an exhibition.

I don't believe Rizin would pay $88M for a exhibition type fight.

Some questions I got:

Is there gonna be some sorta scoring &/or an official decision for this exhibition? I'd assume no, but these NYE cards are huge & having a no decision fight seems like an idea no one is gonna love.

Will they be wearing headgear? I'd assme no, but who f#cking knows.

Is Floyd even gonna need to or will he train for this? I'm guessing he won't be doing very much for this "fight".

Comment

why in the world would anyone pay floyd tens of millions of dollar for an exhibition fight thats 3x3 min rounds that dont have any meaning to it ?!? 9 minutes?!? really? what sense does it make? i think this will flop hard! i guess its not an event for fight fans?.

Comment

So Floyd says its back on

This is just stupid

Comment

Hes the laughing stock of sport now

Comment

if he wants to get paid for moving around with a midget for 9 minutes, good luck to him, might as well make the money.

the whole saga is ridiculous though. it's not even a fight or worth talking about. it's basically like a public appearance but he's going to dance around the ring for three rounds instead of talking to an audience.

Comment

Now the flip floppers that went from saying the fight is BS to Mayweather is ducking have to flip flop again.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Says Nasukawa Fight is Back, Terms Being Finalized

Former five division world champion Floyd Mayweather told TMZ Sports that his fight in Tokyo against Tenshin Nasukawa is back on. Mayweather, 41, announced in September a huge boxing event' in the city and made it official Nov. 4, announcing a super bout challenge' against 20-year-old Japanese kickboxing sensation Nasukawa on December 31 in Tokyo, Japan.
                  [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Whatever. Just cause he got ambushed in japan while raiding a vending machine selling worn panties. Now he is bk in the us he has grown a set.

Comment

his actual quote was "as long as the fight goes down on Floyd’s terms. “It’s a no-brainer."

Comment

Working...
                      X