Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PAUL WILLIAMS wants Pacquio or Mayweather next at 147... Prefers Pacquiao.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless Williams can cut down to 5-foot-10 there's no chance he'll be fighting Pacquiao. That's the reason no one wants to fight him at 147; he's too big for the weight class. Paul really needs to stop picking on little guys and just make a permanent move to middleweight.

Comment

pacquiao can hurt anyone... not saying he'd win, but he def can hurt paul williams.. both men would be hurt tho

Comment

lol
        This guy need to stop picking on the little guys and stay in the middleweight division where he belongs.

Comment

I wonder if Williams can dry out enough to make 147

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckless View Post
            If Willams makes 145 and fights at that weight, he will get owned by Pac.
            no no no...Paul Williams was 145 when he fought Margarito not too long ago, and he was just as physically imposing as he is now. Unless Wiliams fights a dumb fight (similar to Quinatana 1) then there is no way in hell Pacquiao can beat him. Williams would win every round of that fight if it ever happened.

Comment

Originally posted by fdotorres View Post
              it doesn't work that way

great fight with great fanbase + great fighter with great fanbase = fight

if williams really wants them, he knows what to do
              No that is just an excuse not to fight him. Floyd used that excuse for Cotto and Margarito, Oscar used that excuse for Winky and Forrest. Saying a fighter is not a draw is just excuses in order not to fight him. Fans shouldn't be give this excuse they should want the best fighting the best. I don't understand where the fans change? All of sudden fans are ok with the best not fighting the best. And, now they want to use the excuses that there favorite fighter uses. Fans shouldn't care about that. All fighters should care is the best fighting the best.

Comment

I will continue to say this about Paul, he should fight at 160 and make 168lbs his home. Those guys don't fear him and will not fear him...at 168

Comment

Originally posted by ianntheman View Post
                  want to bet all your points on it???
                  lol sorry man, i don't have any point. i still owe a guy 10,000 in fact (cotto ruined me)

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    No that is just an excuse not to fight him. Floyd used that excuse for Cotto and Margarito, Oscar used that excuse for Winky and Forrest. Saying a fighter is not a draw is just excuses in order not to fight him. Fans shouldn't be give this excuse they should want the best fighting the best. I don't understand where the fans change? All of sudden fans are ok with the best not fighting the best. And, now they want to use the excuses that there favorite fighter uses. Fans shouldn't care about that. All fighters should care is the best fighting the best.
                    the difference is that cotto is actually a draw (as proven with his last fights, especially pacquiao's). margarito is a pretty decent draw too, it's too bad that mexico's boxing is viewed for free over there

and williams isn't the best at 147. he doesn't have a belt there. he doesn't have title defenses there. he hasn't fought nor beaten a top 10 ranked boxer there in more than a year. his last 2 fights there are 1-1.

how is that guy supposed to have a say at 147? he left the division, he's nothing there at the moment

and yes, i care about him fighting the best, WHERE HE HAS A BELT. he won it and hasn't even attempted to defend it. it's getting ridiculous already, and don't come here with the "but everybody's avoiding him" excuse

Comment

Everyone wants a piece of what Manny has. He has the spotlight, the dough and the fanbase. Now that he ain't movin' up, Paul's movin' down.

Comment

Working...
                      X