Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua calls out Wilder... I will pay you more than you ever got!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua calls out Wilder... I will pay you more than you ever got!

Anthony Joshua calls out Wilder... I will pay you more than you ever got!

Damage control from a fraud team and equally fraud or ignorant puppet in joshua

This is like ramirez at 140 calling out josh taylor whilst he is in the wbss

Comment

Give him 37.5%-40%

Comment

He’s fighting Fury. Get over it.

This is basically why Eddie was so scared playing damage control the second the fight was announced. It’s entertaining to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

This is like if Nery said nobody at bantamweight wants to fight him haha

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            He’s fighting Fury. Get over it.

This is basically why Eddie was so scared playing damage control the second the fight was announced. It’s entertaining to watch.
            Rematch is not announced yet. WBC sanctioned it not ordered.

Wilder can fight Joshua at Wembley on 13'th April. But seems like his fans don't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
              Rematch is not announced yet. WBC sanctioned it not ordered.

Wilder can fight Joshua at Wembley on 13'th April. But seems like his fans don't want it.
              Nope. We want Fury/Wilder. Wilder fans do, Fury fans do, boxing fans do.

Sure wilder CAN fight Joshua. But the boxing world has moved on. Not a fight the masses really crave.

Just let it marinate some more, that’s what you Matchroom guys wanted right? Nothing bad can ever happen from doing that...

Comment

Don't speak for everyone. I'd love to see them fight for Undisputed.

Also think it would be a cracking fight.

Then let Fury at the winner (Joshua, obviously).

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post

Lol very good, but really Joshua needs to offer him a hell lot more and take a pay cut to get Wilder he has done it before when he fought charles martin

Comment

This is like Charlo turning down the Canelo fight. Sign the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X