Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any word on Glazkov?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His knees f**ked, pretty much a career ending injury.

Comment

He dared challenge the one to walk this earth like a god, now he will never walk into a ring again!!

Comment

Im not sure anyone care about Glazkov in regards to boxing, I don't think Glazkov cares about Glazkov in regards to boxing.

Comment

Sometimes I sit around and think about the 50 I bet on Glazkov that night.

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
            Sometimes I sit around and think about the 50 I bet on Glazkov that night.
            Should have been easy money. I regret not putting money on Martin haha

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Should have been easy money. I regret not putting money on Martin haha
              When I saw the video of Darren Barker looking out his hotel window to see Charles Martin doing wind sprints in the streets of London. I thought to myself, how did I ever bet against this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by WallabeeKing View Post
                When I saw the video of Darren Barker looking out his hotel window to see Charles Martin doing wind sprints in the streets of London. I thought to myself, how did I ever bet against this guy?
                All I ever had to look at was Charles Martin’s tattoos to know that he wouldn’t ever be anything. I’ve seen prison tat’s Put on with a bic that looked better. How do you not get those covered up once you get your first boxing check? How much did he make off selling his IBF belt? Lmao

Comment

Working...
                X