No announcement yet.

Tank Davis 5 best wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jas View Post
    Resume doesnt win fights, although experience against tougher fighters can help mould a fighter into being better

Pick against inoue, who has a relatively weak resume as far as multi-division belt holders go but going by the eye test,he is an exceptional fighter, the best i have seen in the past 15 years ive been watching boxing

I think davis vs loma is a super close fight honestly. Davis is fresher. And imo will be more willing to exchange. He has unreal speed, power and reflexes.

I favour davis in 2 years
    skill beats raw power and speed. loma is pretty fast himself. too bad davis and tmt don't have same confidence that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      This post makes absolutely no sense. If Tank hadn't beaten Pedrazza, no one would be mentioning that fight. If Loma had won by KO, no one would be discussing which win was "better".

You actually believe People were waiting for Loma to not have a ko or stoppage so they can say they see flaws and thats why Tank beats him. If so, you need to take this site much less seriously.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...42&postcount=3

Comment

You should have or pass an exam to post here now. It’s getting absolutely horrible.

Comment

These absolute dumb *****s. “He didn’t stop Pedraza!” Absolutely hilarious.

Dumb *****s.

Comment

This in no way proves your theory that "People were waiting for Loma to not have a ko or stoppage so they can say they see flaws and thats why Tank beats him."

This 1 poster changed his opinion based on what he saw. You treat this like a conspiracy to take something away from Loma. Often people change their opinion when they have more information.

Comment

1)noone 2)noone 3)noone 4)noone 5)noone

Comment

Those of us who pegged Tank as Broner 2.0 are right on track. I still can't list Broner's five best wins either, and he has about 15 more fights than Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  This in no way proves your theory that "People were waiting for Loma to not have a ko or stoppage so they can say they see flaws and thats why Tank beats him."

This 1 poster changed his opinion based on what he saw. You treat this like a conspiracy to take something away from Loma. Often people change their opinion when they have more information.
                  He changed his mind when he saw Loma look not as great. Thats not a theory, its a documented fact. I didnt treat it as anything other than what it is.

Comment

He beat pedrazas ass that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                      He changed his mind when he saw Loma look not as great. Thats not a theory, its a documented fact. I didnt treat it as anything other than what it is.
                      Yeah he watched the fight and changed based on Loma's performance. Big f-cking deal!

You posted "People were waiting for Loma to not have a ko or stoppage so they can say they see flaws and thats why Tank beats him" no dude one guy did and he supported why he changed. I don't agree with him but it isn't a conspiracy to deny Loma or take something from him.

Some of you Loma fans are just ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X