Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs. Vasyl Lomachenko @ 130.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko beats him. I have a hard time imagining loma losing to Castillo like floyd did around that weight

Comment

Originally posted by Melo7 View Post
      I was about to write this. I mean come on, let him fight one of Mikey, Rigo, Crawford and if he wins then ask this nonsense.
      Well he whooped rigondeaux....

Comment

Lomachenko would win, hands down. Loma ain't Angel Manfredy or Jesus Chavez, he is very quick, smart and his defense is extremely impressive for such an agressive fighter.

Comment

Floyd by decapitation. This would be a massacre.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Lomachenko would win, hands down. Loma ain't Angel Manfredy or Jesus Chavez, he is very quick, smart and his defense is extremely impressive for such an agressive fighter.
            Yep i dont see how a fighter with floyds style could outbox lomachenko. Hed get outworked.

Comment

Floyd is 27-0 with wins over Corrales, Chavez, Manfredy, genaro. Loma is 5-0 , wins over Martinez, Walters, Sosa, Marrriaga and Rigo (coming up 2 weight classes).

Floyd's reach is 72 in, Loma's 65 inches. Has Loma ever fought someone with that type of advantage? Floyd would simply jab Loma all night and make it impossible for Loma to get inside and score. Plus his speed and movement.

Floyd UD!

At some point even the dumbest Floyd haters need to consider the fact that his reach allows him to do things in the ring most men at the lower weights can't do and probably can't prepare to defend against.
              Last edited by The Big Dunn; 12-10-2018, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Lomachenko beats him. I have a hard time imagining loma losing to Castillo like floyd did around that weight
                You mean someone like Salido for example?

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Floyd is 27-0 with wins over Corrales, Chavez, Manfredy, genaro. Loma is 5-0 , wins over Martinez, Walters, Sosa, Marrriaga and Rigo (coming up 2 weight classes).

Floyd's reach is 72 in, Loma's 65 inches. Has Loma ever fought someone with that type of advantage? Floyd would simply jab Loma all night and make it impossible for Loma to get inside and score. Plus his speed and movement.

Floyd UD!

At some point even the dumbest Floyd haters need to consider the fact that his reach allows him to do things in the ring most men at the lower weights can't do and probably can't prepare to defend against.
                  Walters has longer arms than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    You mean someone like Salido for example?
                    Come on man that was his 2nd fight

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                      Outside of a 122 pound rigo, has Loma fought someone as good as Castillo?

Castillo is a future hall of famer

Comment

Working...
                      X