No announcement yet.

Neil Tyson Degrasse accused of sexual misconduct

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Do you drug and rape them like he is accused of doing?
    Come on man.

Come on.

Did you read the article? Where did it say he raped anybody?

The first girl said she agreed to go to his apartment to drink wine.
    And he made advances towards her and she rejected him and she left.

****ing really dude? A girl goes to a guy's apartment, drinks alcohol, he makes advances towards her and she accuses him of rape???

Do you have a dildo in your ass right now? Are you listening to yourself?

These bltches are obviously reaching hard to milk a celebrity. Playing the stupid victims who can't tell the difference between a nut and pube.

Women these days want it both ways. They want to be treated equal, yet they still want to be white knighted at the same time. People like you who offer their nuts on a plate, instead of standing up for yourself are enabling this type of societal power shift.

These are grown ass women. Treat them like it. A grown ass woman knows what situations she puts herself in, and a grown ass woman knows what men want.

It's like a gazelle going into a lion's den and crying that a lion tried to eat her. Get the **** out of here.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-01-2018, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      Come on man.

Come on.

"In 2014, Tchiya Amet, a former classmate of Tyson at the University of Texas in Austin, wrote a blog post alleging that he drugged and raped her in 1984."

Do you slip girls the mickey too?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        "In 2014, Tchiya Amet, a former classmate of Tyson at the University of Texas in Austin, wrote a blog post alleging that he drugged and raped her in 1984."

Do you slip girls the mickey too?
        And where is the proof?

Since when did we start taking people's words for things?

If she got drugged and raped, why didn't she go to the police and/or get a urine test to confirm that she was in fact drugged, why is she only coming out now that neil degrasse tyson is a millionare and international figure??

You are so brainwashed it hurts my balls.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          What is a sexual innappropriate advance?

And, what is a the sexual appropriate advance?

Answer: Whether the female is attracted to the person making the advance.
          I am not even sure why any astrophysicist would want to advance towards any of these females' "blackholes".

That's the thing; we know women want to be hit on only by guys they're attracted to, but how do can men know unless they make a move? Are men expected to be mind readers?

Comment

And where is the proof?

Since when did we start taking people's words for things?

If she got drugged and raped, why didn't she go to the police and/or get a urine test to confirm that she was in fact drugged, why is she only coming out now that neil degrasse tyson is a millionare and international figure??

You are so brainwashed it hurts my balls.
            The accusations should be proved or disproved in a court of law.

But Neil Degrasse Tyson having a penis doesn't justify drugging and raping someone.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              What is a sexual innappropriate advance?

And, what is a the sexual appropriate advance?

Answer: Whether the female is attracted to the person making the advance.
              I am not even sure why any astrophysicist would want to advance towards any of these females' "blackholes".
              absolute agree with you, females can be dirty like that, they be offended with one guy doing it and totally into when another guy is doing it

Comment

Come on man.

Come on.

The first girl said she agreed to go to his apartment to drink wine.
                And he made advances towards her and she rejected him and she left.

****ing really dude? A girl goes to a guy's apartment, drinks alcohol, he makes advances towards her and she accuses him of rape???

Do you have a dildo in your ass right now? Are you listening to yourself?

These bltches are obviously reaching hard to milk a celebrity. Playing the stupid victims who can't tell the difference between a nut and pube.

Women these days want it both ways. They want to be treated equal, yet they still want to be white knighted at the same time. People like you who offer their nuts on a plate, instead of standing up for yourself are enabling this type of societal power shift.

These are grown ass women. Treat them like it. A grown ass woman knows what situations she puts herself in, and a grown ass woman knows what men want.

It's like a gazelle going into a lion's den and crying that a lion tried to eat her. Get the **** out of here.
                wow your mind is so simple. your way of thinking still like neanderthal

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                  wow your mind is so simple. your way of thinking still like neanderthal
                  Yeah ok I don't need the opinion of a child molester and a guy who still watches kids cartoons lol

Thanks for trying though.

Comment

Yeah ok I don't need the opinion of a child molester and a guy who still watches kids cartoons lol

Thanks for trying though.
                    i joke about many offensive things, but you yourself admitted it that is okay to invite a woman, made her drunk then proceed to have sex with her in that condition. comparing it to lion-gazelle situation in the wild. i dont think your statement above ismjust an opinion, i think you already done just that many times.

i think even you can see who is the real sexual predator here.

Comment

Neil deGrasse "Mike" Tyson

Comment

Working...
                      X