Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Aligns Himself With Al Haymon, Eyes Big Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the most interesting part for me is mp promotions having fighters on pbc… haymons coming for the lower weight classes

Comment

• Originally posted by Motofan View Post
      Did this just heal the years long racial divide on this board?
      No, it just made them more mad....LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
        You sound jealous....LMMFAO!
        I'm jealous of your tongue licking Haymon balls, you are a good boy

Comment

• If PacMan would of signed with Eddie Sperm, The Snake would of bragged about what a great signing and how great PAC Man is, but Eddie is a bum and takes a back seat to Al Haymon, lolllllllllllll

Empty seats Hearn, American take over!!!

Lolllllllllllllllllll

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
            Shouldn’t the other Haymon fighters have a big problem with Broner getting this opportunity?
            No, Manny not gonna fight Thurman or Spence. He's fighting someone he knows he can beat that will also bring in money/viewers.

Comment

• Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
              damm so pac is the one who's gonna save PBC? who woulda thought!
              And your STILL Hatin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Bwall004 View Post
                Shouldn’t the other Haymon fighters have a big problem with Broner getting this opportunity?
                Well some of them represent too much of a risk (Spence for example) while others don't bring enough money and/or cachet (Berto for example). Broner is the right balance imo.

Comment

• Canela, kiss your Cinco Demayo good bye, you fraud!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                    If we all can see it, surely he can too.

It's all by design.
                    Crawford got his own promotion company, guaranteed money to fight guys he can beat, and probably has TRs heart in hand.

I personally believe he is getting even more than that from either ESPN or call me crazy Haymon himself.

If haymon was his advisor he could have made sure Crawford was signing the best deal possible and at the same time screwing over top rank for as much money as possible. At the same time guaranteeing spence Crawford is a major ppv and being able to make the fight wheneve possible

I don't think its that crazy. If Haymon negotiated for crawford

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      I don't think T.B.E. will come back & he shouldn't either....Manny should really start thinking about retiring too.
                      Idk man. I've been wrong about Floyd's last 3 fights. I used to be spot on with calling Floyd's shot. But I never thought Manny would happen. I didn't think Berto would get a call up. And the Conor thing still feels surreal to me that that happened. So while I always hope for guys who made it & are older now to hang em up I am never surprised that they don't.

And sh^t man this stuff is as old as boxing. James J Jefferies coulda been the Floyd or Marciano of his day & stayed undefeated (19-0-2), but cameback after a 6 year retirement to fight Jack Johnson. Johnson had his last fight at 53 (& he won avenging two prior defeats to a man he was fighting for the 3rd time). Ray Leonard had numerous comebacks. Foreman had a whole 2nd career in his comeback. So like I always say boxers don't ever retire they just haven't gotten the right offer yet & it won't surprise me in the least if Floyd gets an offer he was waiting for.

Comment

Working...
                      X