No announcement yet.

It is fight week for Cinco De Mayo and it doesnt feel like it at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is fight week for Cinco De Mayo and it doesnt feel like it at all

why??? i dont feel the fight week buzz, i dont see the commercials all on my tv. It honestly forgot the fight was this weekend. Where is all the promotion?

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    why??? i dont feel the fight week buzz, i dont see the commercials all on my tv. It honestly forgot the fight was this weekend. Where is all the promotion?
    you call yourself "IT" lmfao.

well I seen commercials, and here it on the radio non stop for the past 2 weeks.

Comment

It’s because it’s canelo and everyone knows he is going to win so there is no real buzz

Comment

Yeah, I have to agree. Doesn't feel like much buzz for this fight. It'll probably start heating up by Thursday or Friday...I hope!

Comment

Because its on Dazn not on ppv or network tv, so no network commercials or marketing build up

Comment

I agree. The hype for GGG vs Vanes was super lit last year

Comment

I disagree. I see a lot of buzz for this fight. Its the biggest fight of the year, who wouldn't be excited about it?

Comment

There’s plenty of buzz bro. I’ve seen tons of ads and chatter on my social media from nonboxing fans about Canelo.

Comment

Who cares? When the fight rolls around, I'll be streaming it for free. Like I always do. Pretty significant fight for the WBA, WBC, IBF, RING, and Lineal MW titles between two top-3 middleweights.

Comment

There really isn't enough promotion. It seems like a mistake since this is DAZN's best opportunity to get more subs.

Comment

Working...
                    X