Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well he didn't looked at his best but he still absolutely dominated the fight and I don't know how Pedraza still stood up after the 11th...those were some heavy ****ing knockdowns. Pedraza was down for about 10 seconds 2 times...but hey he beat the count and survived. I think he was down just as long as he was vs Davis but that ref didn't allow Pedraza to continue and this one did. Jose has some fkn hart

Comment

The fight to make in Boxing is Gervonta v Lomachenko IF Gervonta Davis beats Mares obviously.

Think about how amazing Loma's resume would be with such a short time in Pro Boxing. Walters, Gary Russell Jr, Rigo, Linares and then Gervonta. Epic stuff.

Comment

I hate Loma. I've never rooted for him and probably never will. But he won. A win is a win is a win. Loma was never in trouble. Like a lot of the top boxers, it was close the first 5 rounds or so. Mighta been tied 3-3 after 6. But Loma won the last six rounds. While Loma didn't destroy him, he clearly did enough to win the rounds. And Loma dropped him twice in the 11th.

Crawford struggled and looked horrible against Benadryl. Loma easily beat Pedraza though. I like TC and Loma about the same- which is not at all- but I try and be fair. And being fair, Loma did what he was supposed to do.

Comment

It was an OK fight albeit pretty boring. Zero P4P about this particular performance. I was expecting Loma to have a hard time with Pedraza, tho, before it even began, so it didn't surprise me one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
            The fight to make in Boxing is Gervonta v Lomachenko IF Gervonta Davis beats Mares obviously.

Think about how amazing Loma's resume would be with such a short time in Pro Boxing. Walters, Gary Russell Jr, Rigo, Linares and then Gervonta. Epic stuff.
            TWO weightclasses lower, (great win)
            was a nobody, arum hyped up for this reason
            Gervontae is gonna spank the hype job.
            BUT FOR SOME REASON HE GOT A PASS FOR LOSING TO A JOURNEYMAN.....low standards for some doe

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              It wasn't a complete shut out. Close but Lomachenko lost 2 or 3 rounds.
              Lets bet on Loma-Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
                TWO weightclasses lower, (great win)
                was a nobody, arum hyped up for this reason
                Gervontae is gonna spank the hype job.
                BUT FOR SOME REASON HE GOT A PASS FOR LOSING TO A JOURNEYMAN.....low standards for some doe
                Did you just say Walters was a nobody?

Comment

These trolls... I swear.

Comment

It's just the issue of Loma being a victim of his own hype. Just like people saying Crawford was awful his last fight because it went 12 rounds. People think you can't be p4p unless you win each fight by KO in 3 rounds or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      Lets bet on Loma-Davis.
                      Let's bet it doesn't happen butt hurt guy. I don't think Davis has a chance. I'm just doing this for some lolz....

Comment

Working...
                      X