• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't gotta worry about buffering

Comment

Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
      hectari is such a cynical poster..
      More like an idiot poster.

He said he would pay $39.99 for a fight but not $4.99.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
        With the risk of any buffering this is terrible.

They are banking on us die hards though. Same way I broke down and got showtime for boxing, I’ll pay the 5 dollars. Sucks but is what it is. I need boxing.
        Showtime gave you value for money though.

For the ~$10 a month, you get 15-20 live Showtime Championship Boxing events, another 10-15 ShoBox cards, pretty good access to Showtime's library of fights, and you get access to all of the current Showtime shows, the full Showtime library, and some decent movies to go with it.

Paying $5 a month to watch Horn-Crawford, the Kobe Bryant show, a show following some draft prospects, and content that you can basically get for free on WatchESPN doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          Pacquiao-Matthysse is a PPV. I'm not sure you can purchase a PPV on ESPN +. I'm waiting for the Crawford fight before I download it. Get the free trial and then delete it. Not enough content on there for even $5 a month for me

It looks like it's gonna be great for UFC tho.
          Yeah if they got a free trial Ill wait for that Crawford Horn, I really wanted to watch that on regular ESPN

I dont know why ESPN is putting that fight on that app, its pointless, Crawford is an unbeaten American champ who is freineds with Warren Buffet he is an action packed fighter with huge upside, yet they put him on ESPN + wtf?

Whoever did this at ESPN is not familiar with boxing, plus they keep putting Lomachenko on ESPN regular. Why not Crawford.

That Crawford Horn fight isnt even being promoted by ESPN this is a joke, no commercials nothing they need to stop pushing it right now

Americans who watch ESPN know Horn as the guy that got the controversial decision over Pacquiao, he has a name they can build him like a bad guy and Crawford can take him out

this fight in the USA too not Australia

Im still confused by this decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            You get all of espn a month, not just boxing.

OP doesn’t understand what he is talking about, this could be huge for boxing.

Streaming is the future, Disney is going all out in streaming in the near future and espn+ is their first step.

Million and millions of nonboxing fans will be buying this platform for many many years to come.

This is just the beginning..

Content is king in the world of streaming
            Thats great if Boxing had stars and is a popular sport, the only way to get new stars and boxing into the masses is by pushing it every day into the mainstream by way of regular ESPN Cable, where people dont pay for an app

Casuals are not going to say hey let me pay for this sports app just to watch this boxer prospect I never heard of

This benefits UFC more since most of the UFC fan base are internet users heavy on the net.

most of boxing is latched onto working class type 30 to 50 year olds who dont really go on boxing forums they like boxing but just whatever they see being pushed on ESPn, HBO and showtime when they get home, they aren't going to log into an app and order a stream which will get choppy if it max overloads.

most of these 9 to 5ers just use internet to log into facebook and communicate with friends and check email. they probably only use the net on Saturday and Sunday, then on a daily basis maybe 30 to 40 minutes upon waking up before going to work and then 30 to 40 minutes when they get home before bed and ready to take a nap just to send emails, check facebook and go to bed, and tune into ESPN sports center to catch up on sports and put it on sleep timer and go to bed, wakeup watch ESPN first take or FOX sports while eating breakfast and check emails and go to work.

Comment

I don't gotta worry about buffering
              What is that Cobra?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                What is that Cobra?
                My internet speed

Comment

My internet speed
                  Is that fast? What provider you using im using spectrum in cali ****s slow. Is that for mobile or home?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Is that fast? What provider you using im using spectrum in cali ****s slow. Is that for mobile or home?
                    It's fast. They have faster than that now. It's spectrum. That's on wifi 5g. If I plugged my computer directly into the modem I could get 200 down.

Yours shouldn't be slow. The minimum speed for Spectrum is 100 down. If you not getting that you might need to call them to come fix it

Comment

It's fast. They have faster than that now. It's spectrum. That's on wifi 5g. If I plugged my computer directly into the modem I could get 200 down.

Yours shouldn't be slow. The minimum speed for Spectrum is 100 down. If you not getting that you might need to call them to come fix it
                      Maybe its the area, cali is super populated, or someone is stealing my internet wifi, i noticed i only get like three bars on my laptop and it takes forever to load stuff and check emails, it wasnt like this when we first got spectrum.

Imma contact them, this is bs it shouldnt be slow like you said and ive been having to deal with this weird internet variable speed. Sometimes its fast then slow, then it goes off, and comes back.

Its also like that on my desktop.

Comment

Working...
                      X