Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feds: No civil rights charges against NYPD officer who choked Eric Garner in 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ΣNΣMY View Post
    That fat f**ck wasnt going to make it out of that week.
    That obese blob would've died of a heart attack just standing there anyway.

Just the cops bad luck with the timing.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I think waiting til the pig chokes you is a little too late to follow instructions

I'd follow orders before they start choking me
      Grubers aren't known for being forward thinkers.

Comment

I think waiting til the pig chokes you is a little too late to follow instructions

I'd follow orders before they start choking me
        Follow orders like the black teacher who was laying on the ground with both hands in the air and still got shot?

Or follow orders like the black guy who was asked to get his license and registration before being shot 6 times for reaching for his license and registration?

This is to name a few. You guys are good trolls. I'll give you that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Yes, it is.

Had he just followed instructions, he'd be alive today.

You may also want to ask yourself what the original charge was that initiated the police contact.

Had those laws not been on the books, Mr Garner would be alive today.

I gotta ask, do you support the law that was the reason for the initial police contact?
          If the cop did nothing wrong, then why was Garner's family paid over 5 million dollars?

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
            Follow orders like the black teacher who was laying on the ground with both hands in the air and still got shot?

Or follow orders like the black guy who was asked to get his license and registration before being shot 6 times for reaching for his license and registration?

This is to name a few. You guys are good trolls. I'll give you that.
            Yeah because 2-3 incidents means it happens all the time

Comment

Do ppl realize how many arrests are made each year in the usa?

11 million? 12 million? 13 million?

How many suspects are killed out of those 12 million a year?

Exactly.

Ppl wanna act like these cops are killing every guy they arrest. Lol

Comment

Wasnt this guy a career criminal who has been arrested over thirty times?

Record says that he was a scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Wasnt this guy a career criminal who has been arrested over thirty times?

Record says that he was a scumbag.
                  Doesnt matter

The dude was arguing with the cops and because he was a fat slob he died when they tried to take him down

It was a fluke and unintentional

Maybe if he was only 250 lbs instead of 350 his fat ass wouldn't have died

Comment

Yeah because 2-3 incidents means it happens all the time
                    The amount of not guilty verdicts is the key here despite video evidence proving murder. Speaking of which, reminds me of the South Carolina cop who shot that guy 8 times in the back only for there to be a hung jury before having to retry him to finally get a 20 year sentence.

There is clearly something wrong with U.S. policing and their autonomy to be cold blooded killers with no regard for life.

Comment

Originally posted by Easteurobox View Post
                      If the cop did nothing wrong, then why was Garner's family paid over 5 million dollars?
                      Non sequitur.

But if you really must know, ask the politicians who signed on to that deal.

(Something similar happened in Austin a few years back. Iirc, a car thief tried to run over a police officer who tried to stop him, and he rightfully got shot and killed. No charges were ever filed, yet the liberal politicians running the city paid out a ghetto lottery settlement to the criminal's family.)

Comment

Working...
                      X