No announcement yet.

Without Islam, is Amir relevant..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
    Floyd is like PT Barnum, a circus owner, who knew how to sell Hs snake oil. His three ring circus theatrics,..., WWE perfect... Floyd used his race, to race bait filipinos, Mexicans, and apppeal to guys like MCC...

Floyd wasn’t a film flam one trick pony..

He capitalized on race baiting... but unlike AB, Floyd has the goods.. he ruined spoons life.... in slow motion.

Comment

I think I saw a fight hype or something video where Amir was punching so fast, 30 frames per second was insufficient to capture his hand speed.

I was impressed..

It triggered a memory of tiger woods, while waiting to do a Nike commercial was using a putter, or a 4 iron to keep a golf ball in motion.

My homie Travis probably can find a video... I’m too high right now..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I read your books mr Locke in college,UCBerkeley..not quite Cambridge, but top 10 globally.

So, I have somehow ruffled your feathers?
        I’m more of o divk than a c-unt...the mods are here to protect you from my drivel, which you obviously can’t get enough of, can I offer servile you a libation. Where are my manners? I’ve seem to have rubbed you the wrong way... forgive me... if you can. I meant no offense to you, and your servile class. It is unlike me to insult the help...

Let me serve you a scone(not soggy).

Lastly, will your queen give back that big diamond to Hindustan... your kith and kin really fffed that place up.

Carry on.. as you were boy.
        boxingscene's very own poet, how lovely

Comment

The reason he gets fights is because he has a market that nobody else does at those weights. He represents that easy UK money

Comment

his beliefs pay no part in his boxing career stop talking nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
              boxingscene's very own poet, how lovely
              Hebrew and Spanish are my first languages...
              you, I like
              I loved being in London .. so much history, architecture..
              As me new found mate,

How stupid are Americans.. myself included?

I reckon we stupid.. when trump asked Bruce Springsteen if he could use his song, “born in the USA”
              I believe the boss said sure, ,go ahead, but you do realize it’s anti war, anti American imperialism... nuff said ‘Murcka is number 1”. What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                his beliefs pay no part in his boxing career stop talking nonsense
                Respect lil homie... I’m high now... nonsense will hopefully subside... but I’m a math and big data guy..
                I’m curious.. just asking questions...statistician questions.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  The reason he gets fights is because he has a market that nobody else does at those weights. He represents that easy UK money
                  He’s a genius... like that stay at home mom who started accessorizing crocks..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    His handlers knows this. That is why he is so delusional. The market that he caters to praises him and you are over here scratching your head why is he like that.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post

A must read https://money.cnn.com/2006/11/02/mag...biz2/index.htm

People, usually young hot j wiimin in my are trend setting influencers ....cashing in on herd mentality..

Khan is a pimp, boss player... no focus groups needed... he knew what would sell...

awesome...

Comment

Working...
                      X