Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would a prime Tommy Hearns at 154 had lost to the Hurd that fought Lara?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    That's pretty ignorant. You can't just boxrec this stuff, you gotta watch the fights. Hearns had a damn good chin. He's taken monstrous punches. His problem was that he didn't back down when hurt, never gave himself a chance to recover. That's what got him finished on a few occasions.
    I watched the fights. He tried to survive against both Leonard and Hagler. Against Barkley he was finished on the first good punch, who knows why the ref let him try

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
      Terrence Crawford is a champion that could compete.

Errol Spence *maybe* depending on how he looks against good opponents. He has the size, accuracy, workrate, stamina, power, etc.

Lomachenko could also compete (need to see him versus more styles though).

At this point in time there is no other established fighter that could be champion against greats of the past in their divisions (just my opinion). AJ and Wilder have no chance against HW. Gggirl, Danny, Ca$h have no shot at MW. And Thurman, Porter, Danny Garcia, or Brook couldn't have held jockstraps of Floyd, Manny, Mosley, Cotto. I don't think that's being biased either
      great post I agree

Comment

Working...
      X