No announcement yet.

Jacobs Is Going To KO GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacobs Is Going To KO GGG!!!

I can just feel it holmes, ggg has a lot to worry about come March 18, 2017. If ggg doesn't get Jacobs out of there in 5 rounds it's over for ggg

Consequences!

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
    I can just feel it holmes, ggg has a lot to worry about come March 18, 2017. If ggg doesn't get Jacobs out of there in 5 rounds it's over for ggg

Consequences!
    I can see why it say's amateur underneath your screen name

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      I can see why it say's amateur underneath your screen name
      because all new posters have that underneath their screen name...

Dumbass!

Comment

HIS kO percentage is very high, he and GGG are open for particular punches, if Danny can land that uppercut it could be trouble, if GGG lands that right hook it could be over

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          HIS kO percentage is very high, he and GGG are open for particular punches, if Danny can land that uppercut it could be trouble, if GGG lands that right hook it could be over
          Yes, this fight is 50/50 but Jacobs is the one whose been thru adversity in and out of the ring and I think that will be the difference

Comment

GGG has never been KO'ed.

Jacobs has.

GGG has never been knocked down.

Jacobs has.

Do I want Jacobs to win? Absolutely. Will I be rooting for Jacobs? Of course. Will shout and jump and down in excitement if Jacobs wins? No doubt.

But Jacobs is probably getting KO'ed, and then we see Canelo vs GGG in September.

I want to be wrong, but it's unlikely.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              GGG has never been KO'ed.

Jacobs has.

GGG has never been knocked down.

Jacobs has.

Do I want Jacobs to win? Absolutely. Will I be rooting for Jacobs? Of course. Will shout and jump and down in excitement if Jacobs wins? No doubt.

But Jacobs is probably getting KO'ed, and then we see Canelo vs GGG in September.

I want to be wrong, but it's unlikely.
              GGG has never faced anyone with the ability to knock him down notice I didn't say power, I said the ability because david lemule doesn't count. Also GGG has never faced an opponent with mental fortitude, all of his previous victims were afraid to death even before getting in the ring with him. People can say Jacobs was scared all they want to but the fight is now signed and sealed and GGG now has to face a "real" middleweight contender.

Comment

Originally posted by Donnie Herrera View Post
                GGG has never faced anyone with the ability to knock him down notice I didn't say power, I said the ability because david lemule doesn't count. Also GGG has never faced an opponent with mental fortitude, all of his previous victims were afraid to death even before getting in the ring with him. People can say Jacobs was scared all they want to but the fight is now signed and sealed and GGG now has to face a "real" middleweight contender.
                I know. But can you see GGG getting knocked down by Sergio Mora?

Surely, you don't think Mora is an example of some one who GGG should fight, power-wise?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                  I know. But can you see GGG getting knocked down by Sergio Mora?

Surely, you don't think Mora is an example of some one who GGG should fight, power-wise?
                  To be fair as Teddy noted, Jacobs came in reckless after he knocked down mora thinking he had it in the bag, he came in with no jab and with his right hand down leaving him wide open for that sweeping left hook with the follow thru from mora, if GGG came in like that recklessly he'd be knocked down as well yes even by sergio freakin' mora, these are professional fighters at the end of the day and anyone can get knocked down or KO'd on any given fight night
                  Last edited by Donnie Herrera; 01-24-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Always go with the man with the chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X