Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by animelive View Post
    Looks like the conspiracy theorists were correct

ummm..... NOTHING has been proven

according to the WBC..... this is a non-issue, and will likely go no further

I agree that is ridiculous..... but, NOTHING has been proven

so it is more likely that the excuse-making fanboys decided to get vocal as soon as the opportunity presented itself..... rather than any conspiracy theorists being proven correct

it needs to be FULLY investigated, rather than just brushed under the carpet

Comment

• Money talks. No way this fight is cancelled. It's still a bad look for Canelo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedef View Post
        If the VADA says its within range of meat contamination i dont have problem with that. I dont see Canelo reason why would Canela take Clenbuterol which is fat burner when he is used to fight at 154/5 catchweight and when he is used to be tested regularly. I dont think team Canelo is that stupid that they would let him take something when he is tested so often.
        He didn’t eat no meat that’s contaminated. His team would be amateurs to eat meat that was at risk with the credibility of his entire career on the line.

He got busted. Likely VADA found anyway to detect it that gets through known masking methods.

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        He fought Jacobs, then he fought Canelo. Now he has a rematch clause to fight Canelo again.

Where along this timeline did Golovkin duck Charlo?
        Charlo hasn’t been at 160 but for a minute and ggg had to wait years. GGG owes nothing to Charlo, whose scared of Jacobs anyways.

Comment

• Lol I'm a big Canelo fan, so this isn't good news for me, I'm just keeping it real.

I find it much easier to believe Canelo was trying to get a competitive advantage (why wouldn't he? tens of millions are at stake?) than he "tested positive via unknowingly eating contaminated meat."

I've always said I'm pretty sure that most top athletes in any given discipline use PEDs - if you're making a living off your body, then I think the chances are pretty high.

But, like in all things, it's what you can prove, so when a top athlete gets popped, damn son..

I'm sure this won't stop the fight from happening, and he'll be cleared, doe..

Comment

• Originally posted by Pakutu93 View Post
            Aagh haaaaa!! I knew this **** all the time i made a list of mexican cheats and said-and many more stay tuned!! lmfao!!!! Mex are cheaters Luis Nery ,Ray Beltran and now pednelo" buahahahahahaha!!!!!������

oh god, here we go, right on cue lol

Comment

• What a shock said nobody ever

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                He didn’t eat no meat that’s contaminated. His team would be amateurs to eat meat that was at risk with the credibility of his entire career on the line.

He got busted. Likely VADA found anyway to detect it that gets through known masking methods.

Charlo hasn’t been at 160 but for a minute and ggg had to wait years. GGG owes nothing to Charlo, whose scared of Jacobs anyways.
                Who cares how long gg has to wait lol. Charlo is the mandatory. Guess he can drop the belt like canelo did then if he doesn’t wanna fight him

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                    If you were a normal person you can eat all the tainted meat you want, I don't believe he ate tainted anything. You act like he's the only wealthy boxer in mexico that eats out. There are plenty of millionaire athletes in Mexico, how come they aren't popping for Clenbuterol? This has been a six plus year issue in Mexico "allegedly" and yet how many mexican's have fought at championship levels and not tested positive for anything. Suddenly you have a guy you couldn't do shhh against up for a rematch and suddenly you are testing positive? Do you know how many meals out he's eaten between this and the Mayweather fight and how many times has he been popped....yet now suddenly he had a bad meal? coincidence? NOT A CHANCE IN HELL.
                    The reason most athletes dont test positive in Mexico is because they are not tested for it, not everyone has the money as you say to pay for their VADA, USADA, WADA testing to be done as a boxing fan you should know this that random drug testing is not done on a full scale only those who enroll as part of programs or have it required by contract and is paid for out of pocket by the fighters involved. Even here in the states not all boxers are getting tested only high profile fighters so there is a lot of athletes who have it in their systems and will never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post

exactly!! and im sure with the type of money canelo has, he's not just sourcing his meat from some moms and pops backyard business.

Comment

Working...
                      X