*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Agree with pretty much all of this. 👌🏻
    The Rockets need a two way forward to become a championship winning team. Someone like PG13 would be perfect.
    He would be perfect for almost any team lol. Maybe they could try to get Nance or Randle from LA, Capella could use some help down low

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
      Rockets likely beat them. Cavs probably acquire avery Bradley, kemba walker or Dwight Howard/deandre Jordan before the trading deadline. They are including Jr smith, imam shumpert Isaiah Thomas, tristan thompson, and the Brooklyn pick in the package.
      Ill be pissed if they trade the Brooklyn pick

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        He would be perfect for almost any team lol. Maybe they could try to get Nance or Randle from LA, Capella could use some help down low
        That would be a solid move, the Lakers will have to make some room for potential arrivals this summer.
        I’d probably take Nance over Randle. Randle needs to learn how to use that right hand😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          Ill be pissed if they trade the Brooklyn pick
          They shouldn’t that’s their only way to rebuild, if/when LeBron leaves. I don’t think there’s anyone on the market who would be worth trading the pick for tbh. I can’t see them trading it for a Deandre Jordan or someone like that.

Comment

That would be a solid move, the Lakers will have to make some room for potential arrivals this summer.
            I’d probably take Nance over Randle. Randle needs to learn how to use that right hand😂
            Lol I think both got potential.

Kemba and Howard would be worth the Brooklyn pick. Probably could swap bad contracts too

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
              Lol I think both got potential.

Kemba and Howard would be worth the Brooklyn pick. Probably could swap bad contracts too
              I dunno man, I think if IT can get it going they don’t necessarily need Kemba. Although Kemba would arguably fit in better with the Cavs than IT has. I can’t believe the Hornets are considering trading Kemba btw, it seems a rash decision to me.
              Both Kemba and Howard have sizeable contracts as well and the Cavs are already very deep in the luxury tax.

Comment

They shouldn’t that’s their only way to rebuild, if/when LeBron leaves. I don’t think there’s anyone on the market who would be worth trading the pick for tbh. I can’t see them trading it for a Deandre Jordan or someone like that.
                I 100 percent agree. Unlike that Bronsexual Reigns. I care about the Cavs, He just cares about LeBron

Comment

I 100 percent agree. Unlike that Bronsexual Reigns. I care about the Cavs, He just cares about LeBron
                  No point going all in, in a desperate attempt to win a championship in potentially LeBron’s last season. Even if they did bring in another talented piece like Jordan or Howard etc they’d still be way off beating GSW.
                  The Cavs would really benefit from some youth as well I think, the team lacks that element of energy, hustle and hunger this season IMO.

Comment

No point going all in, in a desperate attempt to win a championship in potentially LeBron’s last season. Even if they did bring in another talented piece like Jordan or Howard etc they’d still be way off beating GSW.
                    The Cavs would really benefit from some youth as well I think, the team lacks that element of energy, hustle and hunger this season IMO.
                    Our only hope rn is a Injury to either curry or durant. I think we beat Any other western conference team in the finals on experience alone, But we gots to make a move. BUT NOT THAT PICK.

1-7 is good in this draft.

Comment

Our only hope rn is a Injury to either curry or durant. I think we beat Any other western conference team in the finals on experience alone, But we gots to make a move. BUT NOT THAT PICK.

1-7 is good in this draft.
                      I think the Raptors are the toughest test. I think the Cavs would probably beat the Celtics because of depth, guys like DWade I suspect will be a lot more productive in the playoffs with the benefit of better rest periods between games. And as you say unless there’s some sort of injury to one of the big 4, it looks as if GSW will do the repeat.
                      The draft will be interesting this year. I’ve only seen extended highlights of most of the top prospect’s tbh, but Ayton and Bagley look to be the the standouts. That Trae Young kid is a real interesting prospect also.
                      Hopefully the Cavs don’t pull another Anthony Bennett though😂

Comment

Working...
                      X