Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Mayweather-McGregor in MMA Makes Me F***ing Furious

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hatton: Mayweather-McGregor in MMA Makes Me F***ing Furious

RICKY HATTON suggested old rival Floyd Mayweather's decision to fight Conor McGregor "rubbished" the sport of boxing. Mayweather came out of retirement for a lucrative fight against the MMA superstar last summer, with both men pocketing tens of millions of dollars for the pay-per-view event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I still can't believe Manny KO'd him liked that. Ricky has never been right since.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      I still can't believe Manny KO'd him liked that. Ricky has never been right since.
      Really? What does this have to do with that at all?

Comment

That KO definitely didn't help mentally fragile Ricky. I'm more furious that Ricky became a coke-addicted simp who fancies dirty hookers.

Comment

Hatton is spot on.

Comment

Are you a boxing fan or just following the lives of The Rich and Famous?

Comment

Why get mad? It's Floyd's choice to look more like a Harlem Globetrotter than an LA Laker.

Comment

Nonsense!!! Ask old Ricky Hatton if he would fight McGregor for 100mil.lol.

Comment

Translation for ole Ricky: "I'm furious that Floyd and Conor made all that money, and I didn't. Plus, I'm broke because I wasted my massive riches on a c*nt wife, coke and partying with hookers."

Comment

Who wrote this BS, the Ricky Hatton fan club? This fight helped make boxing dominant again, they made hundreds of millions (not 10s of millions) at time when PPVs don’t do squat, the fight was the most exciting casual crossover fight of the year and everyone in boxing was looking to duplicate its genius. I guess if you project your own false reality some one out there will believe it even if they experienced something all together different.
                    Last edited by Fire4231; 02-24-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X