Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-22-2018, 01:12 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2649 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 14,816.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
Obviously I was referring to Showtime dude. Stop playing dumb. Do you want to have a productive adult conversation or do you want to keep falling back on your troll tactics?

You have no idea if Showtime's ratings are mediocre or not because we don't know the real numbers. That's the whole point. It's a subscription service. You don't need cable or satellite. Anybody can sign up directly for Showtime for $8.99. Those viewers are not counted by Nielsen.

Wilder fought an opponent NOBODY WANTED TO SEE, and he still peaked at 900,000 live viewers on cable TV alone. Plus however many cable subscribers watched on Showtime Anytime, plus however many non-cable subscribers watched directly on the Showtime app.

The most conservative estimate would still put it over a million viewers, even though Showtime has very few subscribers compared to ESPN. Less than a third. No reasonable objective person could say Wilder's ratings are mediocre. So it's very hard to take you seriously as someone trying to have a good faith discussion.

Oh here we go. Please, I beg you, quote a single thing I said that was racist. I dare you. I'm Hispanic btw. But please, show the class my racism. Once you do that, we can move on to other topics.
We know the ratings suck. Compare Garcia and Spence's numbers to Wilder. See the drop off? That is how you can tell they aren't good. It's apples to apples. Showtime ratings vs showtime ratings.

As for HBO Latino you pulled out of your arse that HBO Latino numbers are insignificant. How can you say that? You try to compare it to other sports. You can't. A sport like the NFL isn't popular with Hispanics born in other countries so for those numbers a Spanish simulcast probably isn't a big difference but us Latinos are the driving force behind boxing in this country. It is a big number and for you to dismiss it tells me that you saying you are Hispanic is a lie. Any Hispanic knows the impact of Hispanics on boxing. That is like saying a Spanish simulcast of a soccer game would produce minimal ratings impact.

It is all a lie on your part to support your Showtime agenda. If you are trying to say that we don't know the real Showtime numbers and they are significantly higher because people watch on an app you know damn well there are more people watching HBO Boxing on HBO Latino than a Showtime app but you try to say that HBO's ratings are artificially higher than they should be when you know in fact it is the exact opposite and that they really are artificially lower because the HBO Latino isn't taken into consideration.
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 02-22-2018, 01:24 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2649 Post(s)
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 14,816.56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
I gotta agree there. Weird that some these ppl need to be right and need tothink haymon some kinda saviour and dont even realize it was a free failure and now its hitting showtime as well. And i aint happy about it. Iwant the best boxing from anybody. But denial is a very odd thing.
that guy is something else. If you tell him the sky is blue he will swear its red
killakali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:05 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5855 Post(s)
WBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond reputeWBC WBA IBF has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 19,368.59
Some tissue to clean up all the bs you want people to believe - Robbie Barrett One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder My word you are living your fantasies through this forum - !a! No one believes your lies LOL - !a! LIES, LIES and LIES - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
We know the ratings suck. Compare Garcia and Spence's numbers to Wilder. See the drop off? That is how you can tell they aren't good.
You're moving the goal posts again. You said all Showtime ratings suck as a way of minimizing Wilder's success. Then you want to point to some of the lower rated shows to then prove that Wilder's higher rated shows were failures? Doesn't make any sense. You're literally talking nonsense.

Quote:
As for HBO Latino you pulled out of your arse that HBO Latino numbers are insignificant.
There you go lying again. I never said what the HBO Latino numbers were. I said that if HBO pays for the Nielsen numbers for Latino, they are combined with the main broadcast and the publicly released number would include Latino. Latino wouldn't be included if HBO doesn't pay for Latino numbers, but they would only do that if the numbers were insignificant.

There is nothing racist about me saying that. I'm explaining to you how the television industry works and then you are calling me racist for some insane reason. You're a lunatic dude. Seriously. I know you're not aware of it, few lunatics are, but you straight up have serious mental issues.
WBC WBA IBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 02:14 PM #74
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 555 Post(s)
steeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond reputesteeve steel has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,330.62

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysoamazing View Post
Dude you are comparing Ortiz/Alexander on Fox (over the air Free TV) to a fight on a premium network that not everyone has. What a dumb dumb comment.
I take that back. Garcia vs Rios was a success! It was a great fight! FOTY! Rios was the best choice of opponent. Garcia is amazing! Can't wait for Garcia vs Rios 2...
steeve steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:16 PM #75
Up and Comer

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
DON POWER is infamous around these partsDON POWER is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 6,098.00

LOL the little guys did better ratings than danny unibrow garcia.
DON POWER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2018, 05:42 PM #76
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
bballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond reputebballchump11 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,392.08

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON POWER View Post
LOL the little guys did better ratings than danny unibrow garcia.
Those same guys would have gotten around 300K on Showtime. Compare apples to apples.
bballchump11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List