cleaning out 140 vs cleaning out 200

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Yes those guys should have

But guys like Crawford, Mikey, prograis, barthelmy are much better than those stiff cement leg cws’s.
    Last time I checked Crawford didn't fight Mickey

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Sure you did. Were they the same people that said MW was strong when Golovkin was fighting the Dominic Wade's?
      are you mentally undeveloped ? i've never heard anyone say that about MW but carry on in your land of delusion if you must.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        Cw is a lower skilled level fighters usually alot more stiff and robotic.

Lower weight guys just have a more fluid advanced skill set
        When you are a grown man you can't move like a kid anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
          are you mentally undeveloped ? i've never heard anyone say that about MW but carry on in your land of delusion if you must.
          I never heard anyone say CW was great before the WBSS.

Comment

I never heard anyone say CW was great before the WBSS.
            so what? that doesnt mean they didnt

Comment

Originally posted by RyanjLarose View Post
              so what? that doesnt mean they didnt
              Because you didn't see any claiming MW was great doesn't mean they didn't either.

Comment

Because you didn't see any claiming MW was great doesn't mean they didn't either.
                right i never seen them say that about MW
                just like you didnt see anyone say it about CW

so were on the same page.

Comment

im not the one who just boldy said that out of nowhere i was responding to what you said..you really think you're some master of mental warfare, when in reality your just a misguided fool.

CW was strong before the WBSS simple and plain, MW hasn't been strong in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                    Well. In and of itself I'd have to say cleaning out Cruiser is the greater achievement... certainly the route through the WBSS Cruiser competition is harder than Crawfords route to all the marbles at 140... but, also without doubt Bud has looked way more dominant against the opponents he has faced than either Usyk or Gassiev looked in their last bouts. Make of that what you will.
                    If you are head and shoulders above your competition, you will look pretty impressive. Go back and look at GGG prior to Jacobs and Canelo

Comment

Working...
                    X