Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was Teddy Atlas claim to fame that makes him such a so called expert in boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because he's a fireman!!

Comment

I don't know if he's a racist, but I do know he's a bloviating, attention-starved douchebag.

During Gamboa/Castellanos he went out of his way to be confrontational and belittling towards B-Hops, a guy who's actually laced up the gloves as a pro and accomplished more in the ring than Teddy has his entire life.

Atlas makes the espn shows unlistenable, wish they would bring back classy guys like Al Bernstein and Barry Tompkins who don't make the fights all about themselves. Hell, even Sean O'Grady was way better than him!

Comment

If you haven't read his book, I'd suggest it.

He was very much involved in Tyson's training. Once Tyson started fighting in 'smokers' and amateur fights, it was Atlas who took and cornered him as Cus didn't like to travel.

Cus choosing Atlas for that role speaks volumes.

Comment

lol according to some, Teddy Atlas is a genius who must be respected when he talks about Golovkin and Pacquiao, but is totally delusional and must be ignored when he talks about Lomachenko.

Selective outrage.

Comment

They just like Teddy cuz he makes nursery boxing analogy's out of any topic

Comment

Teddy Atlas vs Manny Steward.
              In one corner a loud mouthed Jackass. In the other a revered and loved trainer who treated his fighters like family. Teddy you need to grow up..

Comment

Working...
              X