Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the best Junior Middleweight right now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara it's not even close, the guy op said ducked Lara smmmmmmmh

Comment

Canelo, easily...

Comment

the winner of andrade v j rock when they meet will be the clear no.1

j rock beats charlo and andrade beats lara imo

Comment

if we are just asking who the best is, and not how they should be officially ranked, then i gotta go with Canelo right now.

There are other guys at the weight who i think might prove themselves to ve at least on his level, but they havent done it yet.

If we are talking some proper ranking, then Canelo obviously drops way down due to inactivity at the weight

Comment

Until these guys fight each other, it's very hard to say. I don't consider Canelo a 154. When you're cutting 20 lbs, that's not your weight.

Out of the rest.. neither Charlo impressed me much. Andrade is a bit frustrating to follow. My money is on Julian Williams eventually. But right now, it's Lara.

Comment

There's no order at 154 atm....when Nelo became thee MW champ the neighborhood became a mess...but don't worry, ask this same question in about 18 months from now....the clear answer will be J Rock

Comment

Originally posted by R-C View Post
                Canelo, easily...
                Easily? If he couldn't handle Mayweather's jab, I wonder what Jermall Charlo would do to him. But I guess we'll never know, because this fight is never going to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X