Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vadrigar.

Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

LMAOOOO. This dude actually taking pictures of my posts because he has me on ignore while issuing a challenge

You really are the biggest pvssy. Go check the dome. The challenge is set up.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=773357

Comment

• OP is a shlt poster, now going into full race baiting mode, but always consistently a ****ing moron.

so you admit that was i being racist after all.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        get ready for this!!!

now go look at post #100 in that thread!!

the same post from me that you had up on you sig in which you claim you didnt put it there because it was racist.

but look at post #100, you quoted that same post talking about it was racist!!!!

too eazy!!! too eazy!!!

here's the post below --

Originally Posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i have no doubt in my mind that if marquez was black, he'll be view as the greatest ever.

as well as the OP seem to reveal something insidious in your soul. Perhaps you should seek some help to deal with your issues.

I mean, you're leaving behind an interesting trail....

Quote:
        nuggah! yall didnt do shiiet! yall still getting raped by the white man so stfu!!! it was the pressure from other whites that made america changed.

Quite interesting, yet you wonder why you were accused of being a racist before? Sort your life out, mate.

Comment

I don't get it. Are you laughing because you got humiliated? LMAO.

Jesus Christ you are dumb. My work here is done. I got 1 dude who thinks he proved something because I exposed him as a racist and an idiot, and another dude who claims I won't accept his challenge that he issued while having me on ignore, which I've accepted many times but he won't agree to.

One is dumb as bricks, and one is the saddest troll. But what do you have in common?

1. Neither will quote me

2. Neither will answer to their threads calling them out in the dome.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=773357

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=772186

When either of you think you're ready, quote me directly and let me know. Thanks

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

get ready for this!!!

now go look at post #100 in that thread!!

the same post from me that you had up on you sig in which you claim you didnt put it there because it was racist.

but look at post #100, you quoted that same post talking about it was racist!!!!

too eazy!!! too eazy!!!

here's the post below --

i have no doubt in my mind that if marquez was black, he'll be view as the greatest ever.

as well as the OP seem to reveal something insidious in your soul. Perhaps you should seek some help to deal with your issues.

I mean, you're leaving behind an interesting trail....

Quote:
              nuggah! yall didnt do shiiet! yall still getting raped by the white man so stfu!!! it was the pressure from other whites that made america changed.

Quite interesting, yet you wonder why you were accused of being a racist before? Sort your life out, mate.

and this is how you shut shiiet down!!!

Comment

• I didn't have that there because I thought it was racist.

yes you did!! other wise you wouldnt leave the rest of that post out!

you started to calmed down on the racist accusation when i called you out on it saying why is my post still there if i was being racist. you had no answer for that and that's why you flipped

Comment

• my lil snitch biitach "tragedy" stop sending me messages and stop posting in my profile page!

if you have some thing to say then say it here! no, you're not gonna lure me in to come into one of your thread.

and that's the difference between me and the rest of them. and this is why you'll always be my biiatch!

Comment

• special dedication to my biiatch "tragedy"

Comment

• So it's impossible for a 40 year old to have a ripped body from training and dieting vigorously?

Comment

Working...
                      X