Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gilberto Ramirez: I Want To Clean Out 168, Fight All The Champs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medinabcheatin View Post
    Now yall no why Tripel B1tch wont move up in waiht, he shook!
    Why would he move up when he has more lucrative fights with canelo and Jacobs and he also has unfinished business with them too

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      If he really wanted to clean out the division then he would have done that by working his way through the tournament.

Not by sitting back, waiting for the top guys to beat each other up, then swooping in like a vulture at the end to take on the winner.
      It’s hilarious that a floyd fan is talking sh it about a boxer that is doing the same thing that Floyd did with his fake retirements and long layoffs while the WW fighters were beating up on each other
      Oh the irony in this dudes post I can’t stop laughing

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Floyd wanted to fight Shane and called him out. Shane claimed he had a toothache. So Floyd didn't duck, end of story.

Anyhow...Ramirez had a chance to clean out 168 by joining the tourney but he didn't. So I think this is all just lip service from him and his promoter.
        He didn’t want to fight margs or a prime cotto or clottey or pwill or a prime manny or Bradley or even Cintron

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          It’s hilarious that a floyd fan is talking sh it about a boxer that is doing the same thing that Floyd did with his fake retirements and long layoffs while the WW fighters were beating up on each other
          Oh the irony in this dudes post I can’t stop laughing
          This thread isn't about Floyd. You guys are obsessed with him. The guy is retired, let it go.

And don't give Ramirez a pass for his empty lip service.

Comment

Working...
          X